RI Connection HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie942

Reaction score
Hi,

I followed the instructions in the manual about connecting with another player but it doesn't work! Please explain!

Thanks.

Natalie942

Okay. Which type are you trying to connect with?

I'm assuming you have a v4.

I'll explain all over again because the instructions aren't that great.

You want to connect a v4 to another v4/4.5? Choose "Ver. 4" in the connection menu in both Tamagotchi. Choose an option. "STAND BY" should appear on the screen. Press the middle button on one or both Tamagotchi and turn them to face each other. Keep the distance at around 5-10cm (2-4in) and if that doesn't work, move the Tamagotchi closer to each other.

You wish to connect a v4 to another Tamagotchi? Choose "Others" in the connection menu in your v4. If you're connecting to a v3, choose "Others", a v2 choose "Ver. 1" and you don't need to choose anything on the v1. "STAND BY" should appear on the screen. Press the middle button on one or both Tamagotchi and turn them to face each other. Keep the distance at around 5-10cm (2-4in) and if that doesn't work, move the Tamagotchi closer to each other.

Don't connect anywhere with bright lighting or in sunlight. Avoid connecting in the path of a TV remote or anything that uses infrared or wireless communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back