Rib's v4.5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ribbo

Reaction score
WARNING: If you want to leave any comments here at all, please PM me, thank you. :)

Hello, welcome to my v4.5 Log, here I'll be telling you about my little v4.5 Tamagotchi- Pyro. And of corse his very many generations to come, I hope you enjoy reading my log as much as i've enjoyed typing it. <3

Anda little note, Pyro will be typing in THIS colour, and I'll be typing like I am now. =]

Ok, lets start.

Hey! I bet you came looking for this log, eh? ;) Well, let's just say My little soldier is becoming a slow warrior, <3

Well, he's a teenager at the moment, and he's going to be an adult tmorrow, they grow so fast. ;______;<3

Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training: 5 Bars

Kind: 39

Gorgeous: 26

Knownlege: 32

Weight: 23lb

Generation: 1g

Point: 18, 345gp

Time for Pyro's talk ^_^ ;

-yawn- Welll, I've already had my bath for tonight, and brushed my teeth, mom's been taking GREAT care of me! I love my mom, can't wait until tomorrow, im trning into an Adult, finally i'll be able to get my own job!

Yay! I hope the matchmaker brings me my perfect match, of course i'll love who ever she brings<3 Im hoping for a girl, but a boy will be fine, taking after his father -ndge nudge wink wink- Hehe, joking! Mom want's the computer back now. =)

He sure is the talker isn't he? ^_^

I managed to take some scan's of him, (sorry they aren't clear =()

https://i18.tinypic.com/86pigc6.png

Brushing his teeth, so sweet~ <3

https://i2.tinypic.com/8by0rk3.png

The actual Tamagotchi shell <3 With him inside <3

That's it for now. <3

I hop you enjoy it, more update's tomorrow, when he evolvees<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hello! <3 Nothing much has happened, but- Pyro has beeped for nothing and I had to dicipline him. :D Oh well, it put's his training points up to a 6! He's still a teenager for now, and he's still at school, I think he wants to go to TamaTown, he looks real bored. :D

Well, time for his stats:

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 6 bars

Kind: 43

Gorgeous: 26

Knownledge: 24

Weight: 20lb

Well, off to TamaTown we go! Not long til he has his child and becomes a father! I'll be taking pictures B)

Oh, and his fortune was;

3 Stars on money

2 Stars on Love

2 Stars on Fitness

Updates are coming soon!

Pyro evolved! <3 He's now a Ura- Kutchipatchi! Yaaay! -cheers-

He's asleep now, don't wake him. ;) I got mail, first it was a heart, then the king- giving me 700 gp! Yay!

My fortune was;

2 Gp, 3 Heart, 2 Strength.

Well, his stats:

Training: 7 bars

Kindess: 53

Gorgeous: 43

Spiritual: 53

Weight: 34lb

G''bye for now! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I be taking some scans of Pyro now, I hope you have enjoyed reading my log so far!

I got some mail, it was the king! He gave me 700 gp again, yay!

Fortune;

2 GP, 2 health, 2 strength.

Stats:

Training: 7 Bars

Social: 80

Gorgeous: 47

Intellectual: 53

Weight: 30lb

Well, he should be getting his job today, can't wait for the matchmaker to come, it's just the long wait- This is to help prove that when the matchmaker comes- if her mouth is open and you select you get a girl, if it is closed you get a boy- Well, ta ta for now! Ttfn!

Pyro got a job!

He is now a bus driver! <3

Well, he sure has been a busy worker today, phew;

Today has been tiring! But I was happy about getting my reward, some new skil points and of course- A nice sleep, everything is going fine, I can't wait for the matchmaker to come, this is going to be very exiting.

Heehee! Looks like he's exited, <3 Pictures tomorrow, it's getting late here, almost midnight y'know!

Here are his stats:

Training: 7 Bars

Humour: 115

Beauty: 55

Love: 57

Weight: 30lb

Well, goodnight, and good bye for now. :(

I might just get another v4.5 tomorrow, you never know~ <3 Haha!

Rib

Latest posts

Back