Ricky Just Began

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrystalComet

Reaction score
Actually, Ricky hatched a few hours ago. He evolved now, and I'm guessing he's a Kuribotchi or something. He's doing pretty well as of now. We went to TamaTown earlier today, and he got lots of points. We also entered codes and got him a whole mess of free items! He played his games over and over and over again. I think he enjoyed Tug-of-War the most. He seems so happy now. He also was enrolled into preschool today, so his teacher gave Ricky backpack. He's goes there frequently now. ;

Stats:

Hunger:****

Happiness:****

Training:1/10

Skill Points-

Humor: 26

Gorgeous: 16

Spiritual: 16

Weight: 21lbs

Name: Ricky (duh :huh: )

Well that's it today! This is CrystalComet,and Ricky, signing off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2: 8/27 5:55pm

Ricky was just taking a bath. You can never be sure when he's in the tub. Anyways, yesterday, he had evolved! From a cute little Kuribotchi, to a very lovely Kujakutchi. He was even more excited when he found out his very good (and only) friend, Cooky(my sisters tamagotchi), evolved this morning into a beautiful Ura Young Marotchi! They pretty much connected plenty of times today, and when they were finished, Ricky and I went to go check out his new games! Personaly, I thought that ManHole was pretty hard. But Ricky had fun. he goes to elementary now, and takes Ms. Flower's "Gorgeous" class. We meant to pick Mr. Turtlepedia's, but I guess we madde the wrong application. Oh well. -_- Well, today Ricky was in 1 Time Out for beeping unreasonably. :furawatchi: At least his training went up a bar. :D So I guess, that all in all, today went pretty well so far. Cool-e-O!!

~Well, this is Crystal Comet and Ricky, signing off! TTYL!!

Latest posts

Back