Riddle Time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Do you love riddles? Solving them? Making them? Ten come play!

One person will think of a riddle, and then the next person will try and solve it. Then, (wether they solve it or not) that person must make his/her own riddle. (you can solve previous riddles if you wish)

P.S, if you do not have any riddles, you can as a frend, or look on the internet etc.. HAVE FUN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start:

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

A towel

There's was a fire in the kitchen, and everyone got out the house without using the only staircase that was fire. How'd they get out??

Putting it out with a fire extinguisher?No no no,A back door?Or window?

A girl was sitting by a window on the 26 floor of a tall buiding.But she fell asleep next to the window.She fell.But she didn't get hurt.She was completley fine.How?

parA araP (backwards)

What do the French say when they curse?

EDIT: I also know Doodle_Bear's riddle. She fell the other way! (maybe)

parA araP (backwards)
What do the French say when they curse?

EDIT: I also know Doodle_Bear's riddle. She fell the other way! (maybe)
Shes a window washer.She fell the othe way.INTO the building onto the carpet.

No. But your answer is a sponge.

what do you say when you see a girl talking?

P.S. My answer is drowning

Umbrella.

This ones easy...

A man is punished on a far away island, and is sentenced to death. He can choose between a chamber of lions who haven't eaten in 2 years or hagning. Which should he choose and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back