Ringotchi's Sweets Restaurant?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the purpose of the restaurant? Does it fill any hearts? :huh:
The purpose is to you to bye additional foods for your tamagotchi to eat, I don't have the ringotchi figure, but I have a kuchipatchi figure, which gave me the option to go to a chinese restaurant to buy foods, and that's a little similar. So, yeah, hope this helps.

I found that my tama's happy AND hungry hearts fill up whenever she eats at Ringotchi's restaurant. Also, she doesn't gain any weight. BONUS! :D The food there is expensive, though... :(

The purpose of Ringotchi's restaurant is just to buy more food for your Tamagotchi to eat. It's a good thing it doesn't add to the weight, though. Some of those things are fatty foods! XD

Anyways...did you know that if you get a Ringotchi on your Tama-Go, it can own the shop? It will act kind of like a shopkeeper and customers will come at random to buy some food. The best part is that you actually get to keep some of the money you earn at the shop!

The downside to having a restaurant, though, is that you have no items. In every other Tama-Go figure, there is an item menu that stores the items you buy from the shop. Since a restaurant only sells food, and your tamagotchi eats it right there, you cannot keep anything.

Hope I helped!

The purpose of Ringotchi's restaurant is just to buy more food for your Tamagotchi to eat. It's a good thing it doesn't add to the weight, though. Some of those things are fatty foods! XD

Anyways...did you know that if you get a Ringotchi on your Tama-Go, it can own the shop? It will act kind of like a shopkeeper and customers will come at random to buy some food. The best part is that you actually get to keep some of the money you earn at the shop!

The downside to having a restaurant, though, is that you have no items. In every other Tama-Go figure, there is an item menu that stores the items you buy from the shop. Since a restaurant only sells food, and your tamagotchi eats it right there, you cannot keep anything.

Hope I helped!
That is so cool! I have the ringotchi figure, but i didn't know it filled happy and hungry hearts, or that ringotchi could own the shop!!

Yeah, it can! :) My first Tamagotchi figure was the Pink Chamametchi, and at that time I was also raising a Chamametchi on my Tama-Go, so it worked out perfectly! At first, I thought it was some kind of glitch because the directions said you could buy from the shop and it never said anything about owning it. So, I did some research online and found out that if you are raising the same Tamagotchi as your Gotchi figure, you can, in fact, own the shop. It's a great way to earn some money ;)

Wow, I got the chamametchi figure, I gotta try and get chamametchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back