RIP, Mint the Fourth..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strawburryxx

Reaction score
Mint the 4th was my first tama that actually survived till
adult.

Heres some pictures b4 she died. She died when I was about
to go to bed.

I believe she grew up to be mimitchi.

Attachments

• IMG-20230623-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20230623-WA0003.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230626_111638.jpg
    20230626_111638.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230623-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20230623-WA0000.jpeg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 0
Very sad 😥 I can imagine how you must be feeling. It's really horrible the feeling of losing a companion, a friend so dear. you can count on me for whatever you need. what matters is that he will always be alive in your heart, from heaven he will always protect you in any situation. I'm sure he was a very sweet tamagotchi and made you very happy in the short time he was alive. and he will always remember you as a super dad who gave him lots of love and will always love you 🥲♥️

Very sad 😥 I can imagine how you must be feeling. It's really horrible the feeling of losing a companion, a friend so dear. you can count on me for whatever you need. what matters is that he will always be alive in your heart, from heaven he will always protect you in any situation. I'm sure he was a very sweet tamagotchi and made you very happy in the short time he was alive. and he will always remember you as a super dad who gave him lots of love and will always love you 🥲♥️
Thank you for your message 🌷🌺

Mint the 4th était mon premier tama qui a survécu jusqu'à
adulte.

Voici quelques photos b4 elle est morte. Elle est morte quand j'étais sur le point
aller au lit.

Je crois qu'elle a grandi pour être mimitchi.
Je suis désolée pour mint , qu’elle repose en paix 🌷

Latest posts

Back