RIP Rhett (the KuroMametchi)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXOrenetchiXx

Reaction score
Ah, Rhett, I remember when I heard your cry at 2:30 am to tell me that you had evolved... into your adult KuroMametchi form. I was so excited to see you, that I took so much care of you and received you, beyond the stars of Tamagotchi Planet. Then you met the lovely lady, Lauren, and decided to vow the rest of your short life, to love her. Even after, you wanted your legacy to live on, so you decided to have a child, a baby boy, named Garret. He had your stylish looks (most likely because he ALSO turned into a KuroMametchi) and he decided to be just like you.

But, your home of Tamagotchi Planet wanted you back, and your wife too. So you sang your final lament and with the snap on a finger, you were... gone. You left me with your only son, Garret, to love him as much as you did. So I did... and he looked just like you. 3 earrings, black ears with a pink star on the one, grey face and everything. He then found love of his own, with a Lovelitchi named Macy.

You then had a child with her, but now, he broke the tradition of just boys, for it was a girl. Your son named her Katy, and every moment, you watched them. When they struggled you helped them. When they came up to see you, you congratulated them. When Katy grew, but did not get married in time, you said hello to your granddaughter. Now, the family tree was reunited, once and for all.

Now thinking back at how this all happened, I still miss you. Even with my (almost) 5 year old Tama- Go, I still miss you and wish you a good life up in Tamagotchi Planet!

Rest In Peace, Rhett the KuroMametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back