Rise Of Tama-Go Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
I've decided to use my awesome writing skills to make a new story! Rise of Tama-Go is about a kid (me yayuh) who lives in the same neighborhood as all the Tamatalkers and feels like an outcast. But he discovers powers he never knew before using his remote control (read a boy and his tamagotchi).

Please note that in this story, all the Tamatalkers live in an imaginary neighborhood together.

---

TAP TAP TAP!

I yelled and flung my blanket across the room. Oh wait a minute, that's just Dazz at my window. I ran across the room, rapidly combing my bedhead hair with my hand on the way.

TAP TAP TAP!

C'mon, why's she still tapping? I quickly unlocked the window and let her in. "Finally, you came!" Dazz exclaimed, hopping in the window. "Gee, you change your room every time I come."

"Y-yeah." I mumbled, scratching my neck.

"So, this is your Tama?" She asked, picking up my precious Tama-Go. "Pretty nice, is this a new faceplate?"

I nodded yes. "So, are we gonna go eat breakfast with Anna?" Dazzmina questioned, "I just got up!" I exclaimed, "Now go home, I gotta get dressed."

"Okay then, geez." Dazz muttered, hopping out the window. I suddenly felt a bit mad for yelling at her, but oh well, now, where'd I put that sonic shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back