Roasted Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy critter

Reaction score
Hello Tamatalkers, :lol:

You'll thank me in the long run!

Just don't make this accident!

Never ever leave your tama in the sun at all. They say, if it's for too long, your screen will go black and the icons are highlighted. Mine got way worse than that....

I left my tama in the sun for about 1/2 hour, the WHOLE screen was black and it was like fire! It went blue as it cooled down, then normal. Never ever make this little boo-boo, as it can destroy your tama! Luckily, mine's OK. It's the survior tama. But that's another story.

crazy critter :lol:

Thanks, crazy critter!! I'll keep that in mind when i go outside!!

bebol_tama

i would say to ethier have a guide move to tips and tricks or repost there.

also, interesting information ^-^

if you leave a battery on a lamp, the battery will explode after a while.

if that can happen with it in the tam i dont know.

maybe thats one theory on your tam.

Just let it sit out of sunlight for a little while. The pixels should return to normal, but they could be faded a little bit! :(

lucky me, i have a little purse just 4 my tama(i take it everywhere, exept school 'cos i'll get it confiscated :blink: !!!)

Hello Tamatalkers, :huh:
You'll thank me in the long run!

Just don't make this accident!

Never ever leave your tama in the sun at all. They say, if it's for too long, your screen will go black and the icons are highlighted. Mine got way worse than that....

I left my tama in the sun for about 1/2 hour, the WHOLE screen was black and it was like fire! It went blue as it cooled down, then normal. Never ever make this little boo-boo, as it can destroy your tama! Luckily, mine's OK. It's the survior tama. But that's another story.

crazy critter :huh:
I justed rap mine in a cold flanel... it cools it down without damaging it! :huh:

Thanks,

Adam

:huh:

Yes, I agree with Giraffagotchi. This is very good advice/warning.

I always keep my tamagotchi on my lanyard inside my shirt when it's really sunny out! :ichigotchi:

GotchiGirl96

Thankyou for that piece of information. :mimitchi: I'll keep that in mind when playing with my tama in the sun. :mimitchi:

~T22

:(

Thanks for the info CC!!! I will bear that in mind when maybe I go to the beach or the zoo. Wherever there is sunlight should be the phrase I should be using. Thanks again!!!

~Bdaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back