rob the shop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mia28

Reaction score
make your tamagotchi look like santa!!!

1.reset your tamagotchi

2. make sure it's a boy

3. name it santa

4. when it grows up into an adult, it'll look like santa!

I'm not sure about the robbing part but hen i bought something and downloaded it,igot my money back and I have it in my items list!!!

I'm not sure though,sorry if it doesn't work for you :angry: :p :angry:

make your tamagotchi look like santa!!!
1.reset your tamagotchi

2. make sure it's a boy

3. name it santa

4. when it grows up into an adult, it'll look like santa!

I'm not sure about the robbing part but hen i bought something and downloaded it,igot my money back and I have it in my items list!!!

^

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ROBBING PART

I'm not sure though,sorry if it doesn't work for you :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :unsure:
THANKS FOR TELL ME HOW TO GET A SANTA :mellow: :ichigotchi:

do you know what santagotchis are if so then it will turn it to something like those kinds

ofcourse its not going to work.

you train your tama.

not.. like name it

and expec it to turn into something..

not to bre rude...

y did you write it if it doesnt work becaue i just tried it it didnt look like santa

I don't think that will work because on every growth chart for V1s, V2s or V3s their is no such thing as a snata-looking tama. But i may belive that this will work on the special tamagotchi called Santagotchi, but not on Version 1, 2 or 3.

Thanks for telling me this because my tamagotchi just had a baby and it's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

No, that is not true. I tested it myself a long time ago .

My sister got a v.2 for christmas so we named it santa. It grew up into a kiwitchi not santa! The only way to get a santa is on santaclautch (or santagotchi).

Edit: It was a boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure bout this thing me n my frend did but u should try it

> ok me n my frend connected n hers went to my place then she rested hers wen her tam was at my place then she cliked down load and her tam came back and all of its happy n hunger were up.

im sorry but on the ver.1,2 and 3 charts there is no santagotchi on ver 2 though on christmas night santa comes on your tamagotchi and gives u a pressie. unless u have a santagotchi u cant change into a santa.

sorry if i sound rude.

evil_forever :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back