ROBOT CHICKEN ALERT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive seen it aton of times but dont realy watch the whole show each time like half i think?! but i kinda like it!!!

the do! have you seen it? oh yea and do really watch robot chicken?
yes i watch robot chicken

and no id didnt even know they had a naruto one! Im will go look it up now and watch it! ^.^

I like the superman one, when like this little girl is in trouble, and superman comes and hes all drunk, and he tries to save the girl, and some how he does o_O

And then i like the lil Hitler one, ITS SOO FUNNY!

I like the one with DragonBallZ, The fighting granny, and the one with that Rainbow Happy girl, but all she does is drink and act mean. xD

HECK YEA! ROBOT CHICKEN IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS! HAHA! My favourite one is when Oprah and Doctor Phil work together and get into a gun fight. Oh yea, and in every episode when the robot humps the washing machine. Haha! :D ;) ;) GO ROBOT CHICKEN!!!!!

i know thats the funy one and have you seen the one where the robot humps the car from the movie!hahah that one was funny!oh yea and the superman one where he try's to save a girl but hes drunk and he saves the girl anyway and after that he falls out the window!hahah that was also funny! keep reply robot chicken lovers!

Oh yea and I also like the one part where the hands from the adams family get into *ahem* a relationship. That was funny! ;) I almost cried laughin so hard!

omfg.. that show is sooo funny!

other times just dumb... but still really funny xDDD

i love the were wolf one when it howls an somene throws something at him...

OMG... that show is soo funny

Yayy! I <3 Robot Chicken!! I have the season 1 DVD set... When is season 2? I haven't seen that many new episodes ;)

Latest posts

Back