RollerCoaster Tycoon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that game! PS. There's another one like it and it's really fun. It's for the PS2 and it's called Thrillville - Off The Rails

I love RollerCoaster Tycoon! I wish two and three would play on my desktop and my laptop broke >_> If you like RollerCoster Tycoon, you should try Locamotion(sp?). It's another game by Chris Sawyer and it's really fun =D

-Mew

I love RCT3!!! I'm like always playing it it's really addicting lol. I always make death coasters that's fun lol and then I try to do career mode to unlock more stuff to harass people with XD and also make my theme parks more fun ^^.

And does anyone know how to use cheat codes? I found some on the website but I don't know how to use them.

And does anyone know how to use cheat codes? I found some on the website but I don't know how to use them.
The rename codes you just open up a randomm guest and rename them (Eg From "Bob J." To "Chris Sawyer" will make him take photographs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I know I just did that one! Hilarious! And I put in the one with the buggy but all it does is drive in reverse how do I change it so it drives normally?

LOL I figured out how to control the car and I drove it into a pool! XD it was hilarious lol.

I spent like $60 on RCT 3 and it doesn't work! All it says is, "Your graphic hardware does not me the minimum requirements, ect.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back