ROTFL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what are they?
we have of here in britain....but im guessing they r from america due to the advert...(they give us the cheesy stuff and keep the rest lol)...its like ham n chesse n stuff wrapped in pastry and u stick it in the micro-wave and its reay in liike 10 secs!

OMG lol!!! That is the funniest yet stupidest thing I've ever watched! It says warning for a reason, you just bought hot pockets! lol

hey have you tried the hot pocket hot pocket? its a hot pocket filled with a hot pocket! tast just like a hot pocket! im gona go stick my head in the microwave now HOT POCKET! lol!!!!!!!

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I like it when he goes "Will it burn your mouth? IT'LL DESTROY your mouth!" "There's also the vegetarian hot pocket for those who don't like meat but still want diarreah.." :)

no offence but this isn't very funny i understand it made me sick too i threw up sorry for unecssesry detail if i spelled it right lol XD

Last edited by a moderator:
hot pockets are hold on let me see if i can get a picture of it nvm it won't let me go to google or yahoo and type in hot pockets and images for thouse who don't know what they are :unsure:

glad 2 help!

Candygirl93 signing off :p

Oh wow I want to eat a dead pocket Sure let's all put our heads in the microwave(AS IF)

Personally I found that immature of an adult to make fun of ham and cheese in a peice of bread!

There's the vegetarian hot pocket for those who don't wanna eat meat, but would still like diarrhea.

Well good morning!!! You're about to call in sick.

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back