Royal Costume Code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colint94

Reaction score
I have donated 30,000 points to the king, which gets you the Ring, Robes and Crown souvenir, and with them all you get a Royal Costume, but after yout Tama wears it for a few seconds, it says: Password for ??. What is the password for?

Loads and loads of people have posted this question before. Why don't you look at other people's topics that include this question and see the replies they got. That might give you the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have donated 30,000 points to the king, which gets you the Ring, Robes and Crown souvenir, and with them all you get a Royal Costume, but after yout Tama wears it for a few seconds, it says: Password for ??. What is the password for?
I think that its for tamagotchi corner shop for DS B) :lol: :p

ShAwDy_1 made a post about this, and it's stickied in the Tamagotchi Codes forum.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=63986

They basically said that the code you receive after wearing the costume is used for the Nintendo DS Tamagotchi Cornershop game only. You can't use it on your actual tamagotchi.

The code is utterly useless on a Tamagotchi. It is definately for the cornershop ds

I am pretty sure the code is for a nintendo ds but Im not positive hope i helped

horsiejavascript:emoticon(' :chohimetchi: ')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back