Royal Costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
I need help can someone please tell me what the Royal Costume does and is it reusable? Please and thank you ! And how do you get it because suddenly I just got it after I donated 30,000 points to the king. :rolleyes: :D <_< :p :p

S/he will put it on, and strut around for a few seconds. I think s/he has to be an adult to use it. I don't think there are any positive or negative side-effects to using it.

yeah, you get the royal costume after you donate 30,000 points. i think it can use it unlimited. when you wear the royal costume, it will give you a password. so you know, the password is for a blue sofa. the password is for Tamagotchi Corner Shop for ds. If you dont have the game for ds, it is ok. you dont need the sofa, the password is only for the corner shop game for ds mif you have it, if not, your tamagotchi is not gonna die because it doesnt have a sofa. :mimitchi:

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Thank you Tamapal3000...because when they gave me the password I typed it in the password for my tamagotchi and it just said error ..so now I know so once again thanks and you da bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back