RP Development

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyhashats

Reaction score
Alright, so, I've been browsing through the available roleplays, both 'regular' and advanced, and I've come across little that look interesting to me. If that sounded rude, I should apologize - so, I'm sorry. However, I've been known to be pretty blunt, so, yeah! Anyways; I was wondering what roleplays people like? What's trending now? On another site I'm on it's all about fandoms and animal roleplays, which is fine with me because those are pretty fun. But I guess I'm looking for something with a bit more... variety (for lack of a better word)? Anyways, I have a list (it doesn't even deserve the title of a list, it's more like a simple compilation of a few phrases) that I made, which is listed below. It just basically includes a few of my likes and what I'm looking to RP! :)

* Warriors Fandom (I'm a hypocrite, forgive me)

* Wolf Roleplay (I'm a hypocrite, forgive me)

* Something where a mass disease is spreading? Like contagion

* Real life (I'm boring)

* Maybe like, a medieval fantasy type thing?

* ZOMG. So in my social studies class, we were watching episodes on The Donner Party, and I thought it would be pretty cool to do a roleplay like that. Getting stuck in the mountains, eating your supplies (supplies not meant for eating!), having to resort to cannibalism... I think it would be quite interesting, actually.

* Perhaps, like an apartment roleplay? Where the characters all live in the same apartment complex/etc. I've never tried this so I don't know how it works... so, yeah.

* A general animal roleplay (I'm extremely hypocritical, did I mention this?)

* Something fantasy ...?

* Did I mention I'm bad at making decisions ...?

Well! That's all of them. So, if anyone's up for any of those, let's do it, bro. Serious. Or, if you have any suggestions, or any recent roleplays that you've been wanting to do / craving, feel free to post your suggestions here! Then, once we decide on something, development can begin! ;)

Well powers is kinda in.

BTW if you do cannibalisam it'ld have to be in literite.

I'm interested in the warriors RP, and an apartment RP.

I made a topic like this earlier, too lazy to go link it though. It's in this OOC secion though.

I think the apartment thing would be pretty interesting. Real life would be fun too. If you end up making a new roleplay, I'll probably join it!

@Aquangel, powers? Sounds interesting. I've done a few roleplays where people have 'powers'. And yes, I agree. I think that the whole cannibalistic plot / donner party plot would fit better into the more advanced / literate scene. Just because details would be more abundant and I think... I just think that it would better overall! :)

@Runner, cool! I've been wanting to do a Warriors RP, so I'm good with that. I'd have to learn more about an Apartment RP though, as I've never done one, but it can't be too hard! Haha:) And you do? I'll have to go find it:)

EDITS:

@appledotango, awesome! So that's two for apartment, and real life basically sort of fits into apartment, sort of. Ha ha. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
* very sorry, accidentally posted this twice *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, looks interesting! I didn't really think that it would become a game show of sorts, but it sounds fun. I'll try and join later today if I find the time. ^^

It's not really a gameshow per se... more reality TV? Might change it...

Aaaah! Okay, I see:) I get it now, since you mentioned Big Brother, ha ha... I understand ;D Okay, sounds interesting. I'll be sure to send a form in:)

If you're still going to do the regular apartment life thing, I think the apartments should be lofts. Lofts are awesome sauce :D

BTW, if you want, I can do the RP, have a lot of freetime so I can make it.

@Runner, that would be great! :D I'm sort of site skipping right now, so I'm jumping between multiple sites. And I'm running updates on my laptop -_- So, if you could start something, that would be amazingg!:)

@Runner, that would be great! :D I'm sort of site skipping right now, so I'm jumping between multiple sites. And I'm running updates on my laptop -_- So, if you could start something, that would be amazingg!:)
K, I'll do it :3 But is it fine if I make it in the Seriously RP section? That section is kind of dying and it needs some new RPs or else it'll get shut down, which would be sad D:

One more thing, what city should the RP take place in? Apartments can mainly be found in cities, and it'd be cool if we used a real life setting, so what city should it be?

@Runner, hmmm. Good question. A bigger city, as it would make more sense. Perhaps Chicago, New York, LA? Or maybe even Seattle! xD Any other suggestions besides my lame bunch? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back