Rumor True?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
Some say that the 32nd Souvenir is a FAMOUS PICTURE, is it, or not? Not yet, because today I checked TamaTown and went into my grandparents, they gave me a plant!

So, there is no FAMOUS PICTURE now, but what if the rumor turns out true and the 32nd souvenir really IS a Famous Souvenir??

Just my thoughts,

Fur ;)

Dear Fellow V3 Tama Owners,

Also, the 32nd Souvenir is not from the Parents house-NOW, because I went there and got a pencil. But maybe sometime soon the 32nd Souvenir COULD be a Famous Picture in the Parents House!? Who knows? :lol:

Just my thoughts,

Fur ;)

But maybe the games in the tamaTown School could give you the 32nd souvenir soon?!

Who knows? Whooooo knoooows??? :) :) :p

Best,

Fur

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, some people have gotten the famous picture from the grandparents' house and when they entered the password it gave them the fishing pole. So, I don't know when someone will actually get number 32 for real.

It's a rare souvenir; few have ever got it. It's from the grandparent's house, and the person who gets the password is chosen at random by tamatown.com. So don't go getting your hopes up.

meaby 32 can be somthin thate is not rar at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back