Run for it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emil looked at the cafeteria options, and decided on a premade turkey sub all wrapped up in plastic. Sure, his animal was a combination of two herbivores, but that doesn't mean the human part of him doesn't enjoy meat. While looking for a place to eat he happened to notice Colette sitting by herself, but before he could ask to sit with her Ricky asked him a question. Emil turned to Ricky and nodded. "Yeah, it's cool isn't it?" He said, laughing slightly. "I can't go anywhere without it!"

((Also... I just realized... Emil and Colette... Tales of Symphonia... Was that intentional? XD))

((I never noticed that!! Oh my gosh!))

Colette looked up and noticed Emil walking towards her table. She seemed confused as to why he would want to approach her, the weird mute girl who seemed to be one of the most down to earth people there. In her opinion, the other girls were flighty and just had a bit too much... personality. That's what she would call it. Then she saw him and Ricky interacting, and mentally gave a sigh of relief. Honestly, she wasn't very good at dealing with other people, namely because she was mute-- that was a personal choice, of course, but it still set up some very awkward situations.

"Meh. I can go without it," he said back to Emil, lifting off the last piece of meat off his fork with his teeth. There was nothing else to do, so he just deiced to go back to his room and sleep. He walked towards the cafeteria doors and pushed them to exit the cafeteria and soon came across his room. He pulled the blanket over himself and slowly closed his eyes. He dreamed of shadows.

Name: Jake Anderson

Looks:
6xpvuh.jpg
Jk! Longish (for a guy) light brown-gold hair. Slim. Average height.

Looks when Animal:
2yllq50.jpg
Jk! https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCGyfmE0JrygJ4UzXeSxjrWd-gM-ktGsnHg--KELXoKrG2aEOdnA&t=1

Type of Animal: NZ Falcon

Crush: Eh, Idk. Not yet anyway

Power: Can be invisible when standing still, and less transparent the faster he moves. When he has lots of energy he can go full invisible no matter what speed, but it wears him out

Other:

*Edit button is gone: Dragon.

Edit of edit: Also, I'd like to add that Jake has ninja very good agility (Flips, run up walls, etc) and skills with shortswords.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back