RUNESCAPE VS CLUBPENGUIN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, oh! Club penguin is getting pwned by a level 123 runescape! Oh. no! Club penguin goes to Lumbridge!

Hehe, Runescape's better.

C.Penguin.

The site looks better and you can donate to charity...?

club penguin is boooring! All there is to do is play lame games and buy stuff! Runescape has so much more items and everything!

-My runescape character clubs a penguin with a spiky club-

Give me one example about how clubpenguin could be better than runescape apart from graphics. Go on!
Club Penguin has minigames

In Club Penguin you can upgrade/customize an igloo

In Club Penguin you can also raise a pet

Three reasons..

Anyway, Sweets (my penguin) flies up with a propellor hat. (yes, you can do that in the game) Takes an incredibly spiky paddleball and beats people with it.

Cecib :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guess what! You don't know what you're talking about. Runescape has all three of the things below, and there is a much more diverse range of options for them. People, know what you're talking about before you say clubpenguin is better! Runescape has all that clubpenguin has but in better and more diverse ranges, and more!

Minigames

You can make a house and accesorise it

You can raise a pet

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, how do ya get around Runescape place ting,walking?

COS CP HAS A TELEPORTATION MAP

AND U CAN DRESS UP UR PENGUIN

AND CP HAS AN ABREVEATION

DOES RUNESCAPE HAVE AN ABREVEATION? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!

PWND

LOL, you people are doing it again! runescape has an abreveation: RS!

RS you can teleport with teleporting tabs with magic! And it's much bigger! And no waiting for connecting to server! It's all one room!

You can dress up your character with so many more things than clubpenguin

Can you fight people in Clubpenguin? Is there anymore than those couples of stupid emotes? Can you do quests in CB? Can you add someone to your friend list without them knowing? Can you talk to them through a quick chat machine that allows you to talk to people that are nowhere near where you are? DONT THINK SO!

PWNED.

Yes, but it's totally true!
Do you have any idea how much of an idiot that made you sound? It's called an opinion.

People should be able to think freely about things without somebody saying, "ZOOOOMMMGG!!!111111 u iz sooooo rong!!!!" x__x

I've been seeing alot of idiots on tamatalk these days! D:

Do you have any idea how much of an idiot that made you sound? It's called an opinion.People should be able to think freely about things without somebody saying, "ZOOOOMMMGG!!!111111 u iz sooooo rong!!!!" x__x

Wow, no wonder you have so much bad Karma! You're the mean one!

Do you have any idea how much of an idiot that made you sound? It's called an opinion.People should be able to think freely about things without somebody saying, "ZOOOOMMMGG!!!111111 u iz sooooo rong!!!!" x__x

Yeah, even I agree with Smallquailrooster Ur the mean one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back