S.A.M

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalized

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome.[/SIZE]

You may know me as Crystalized, or Crys. The unpopular member you occasionally see around the forums either badmouthing something or just being an idiot. Yeah, thats me. But you know...not everyone is special! Or maybe they are...like...really special. :( But anyway, Sam is the name of my ex-crush, he inspired the name for the Tamagotchi I'll be introducing first. I promise you this won't be the most exciting log ever, but you'll probably need life insurance...in case it bores you to death. I mean, it is perfectly possible. And don't be: "No, no...your just being modest". Sure I'm a modest person, but seriousness just killed modesty. :x

Sorry for my idle chatter/typing, and enjoy. xD

;) Crys

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]July 2nd.[/SIZE]

I kinda feel bad or my Tamagotchi, figuring he is named after a guy I practically hate now...but whatever. Here are the stats:

Name: SAM

Type: I dunno.

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Training: ||

Points -

Face: 27

Sparkle: 6

Fist: 22

He is on my red butterflies V4.5 with an adorable mametchi charm attached to the keychain and a little gem on the center of the star, heh. It is the only V4.5 I own, and V4.5s are by far my favorite version...so far.

I unpaused Kaze the Young Mametchi last night, but this very morning he evolved into a very, very ugly adult due to having only 2 training points and breaking the scale at 99 pounds. He was paused since December of last year or January, and collecting dust. I wasn't that interested in playing with my Tamagotchi, but then I watched the anime...it was so cute...so I gave it a shot. :(

Just for your info, I have been playing with Tamagotchis ever since I was in 2nd grade. Sure that isn't a long time, I'm going into 7th grade after the summer...so it's 5 years or so. But in that time, I've collected a few Tamagotchis, not an amazing amount...but a good one...I have like, 13 or so. I'm no collector, but I have to have at least two of each older version, otherwise it is no fun to connect 'em and stuff.

Tamas I own:

2 V1s

2 V2s

4 V3s

3 V4s

1 V4.5... :p

...And I also have a mini.

Oops, thats 14...:wink:

I've had much more in the past, maybe 20 or more. But I've given most of them away to either friends or family, like cousins and stuff. Some broke too, like I already mentioned.

ANYWAY ~~

I reset Sammy when I woke up to Kaze evolving into...it. dry.gif I'm like, "ew", so I reset it of course...and I went through that annoying, demanding baby stage...so Sam is a kid now. He is that thing with stick arms that makes a fish face, don't ask me for names 'cause I ain't a nerd. ;)

So he's ok...I guess.

I'll give you some more updates later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back