Sad Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Ever had a sad dream, that makes you cry either in the dream or when you wake up? If so, share them here.

I had this dream last night. I was going into highschool (weird, I know o_O) and when I got there it was this big whole maze. I was lost. I remember that in this highschool, you were in a group that you would be with for the rest of the year. My first class was history, and I really couldn't find my way. When I finally got there, it was a library. One side of the room was for Library class, and the other side was History. I didn't know which one was which. So I sat down at an empty table. Another group of people came in, and I practically knew each one of them. My two best friends were in that group, and my crush. I really hoped they were coming to History, so they could be my group for the rest of the year. But they sat down at the other side of the room for Library. I remember at that moment, I felt a ping of sadness in my heart. Three boys sat down at my table, but they all sat at the other end. They didn't talk to me, or notice me. History class finally ended, and the three boys raced away before I could ask where the Cafeteria was. I was the last one left in the room, and I slowly trailed out the door and down the halls. It really WAS a maze. I couldn't tell left from right, up from down, or which way I was going. I felt tears fill up my eyes. At last, I found the cafeteria. I sat down at a table alone, and ate my lunch. When the bell rang, it was a hair styling class (o.o). Two groups were doing it together; my group, and my crush Jasons group. I remember being happy after that. When we got there, the teacher chose three people to be the hair stylers and three people to have their hair cut and styled. For the hair stylist, the teacher picked me, Jason, and this girl named Shelly. My model was Karol, a girl with mediuem lengthed brown hair. Jasons model was a pretty girl with long blonde hair. Shelly's model was a girl with short black hair named Chrissy. When the teacher said 'GO!' us three started. I remembered looking over at Jason and smiling, but he didn't look back at me. He was talking to his model, and she was laughing. I began feeling really jealous. Then I heard him say, "So, eh, Jessica, I was wondering if you'd go out on a date with me." When I heard that, I threw down my scissors and ran out of the room into the nearest bathroom. I cried in the bathroom and didn't come out for the rest of the day. Then, at the end of my dream, I saw my body drowned in a river...like I had done it myself.

Wow I had a bad dream too... I was sleeping in my dream in my same bed and I couldn't get up, something was pushing me down and whispering in my ear, "die"

Aw, that is a sad dream. :(

But don't let imaginary things like that get to you. :(

Last night, I had a wicked dream.

But I'v had sad dreams before, and they're nothing more than a coincedence.

That's funny? o.o

I've had quite a few depressing dreams. :blink:

Ahw, that's sad. You must be nervous about starting school.

Do you know why they call crushes crushes? Because they crush you in the end. I know how it feels to fall in love with somebody... it's the best feeling in the world. But then it hits you that they don't love you back. :blink:

These dreams probably don't mean anything serious, maybe that you just need to stop thinking about certain things.

HAHAHA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! XDLol! Sorry but it's cracking me up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO funny! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! :(
HEY!Thats rude!

What if YOUR crush went on a date and didnt notice you when they noticed you before?!

What if YOU were ignored when you asked something?!

Exacly, beacuse That NEVER happend! so you need to laugh at others when it happens to them!

Ahem, away from my rant.

I once had the worst dream. when I woke up, I had a tear staid pillow, and it was drenches. I slept in it for the rest of the night, but it was kinda funny where I didnt tell my mom for a new one. just sleeping there in a wet pillow seemed funny.

i had a dream where i saw my mom and dad were fighting then my dad pulled out a gun and shoot my mom in the head it was horrible and i had that dream when i was 5

Aw that dream probably wasn't the nicest thing to wake up from.

Usually if I have a dream I don't like I keep waking up in the morning, and then going back to sleep and when I go to sleep again it goes worse. 0.0

But usually I dream of a normal day. So I get confused with what I have and haven't said.

That is a sad dream.

I don't have many sad dreams. Most of mine are scary.

When I have a dream I don't like, I can sometimes wake myself up.

When i was little, i ued to have this reoccuring dream where me and my mom would go out and we would get alittle seperated. I would run to her, but it seemed like she was just moving farther, i used to cry so much...

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! XDLol! Sorry but it's cracking me up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO funny! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D
<-Honeysuckle->, don't be rude! :) The dream isn't funny, it's sad. You should think twice before you laugh at somebody who is having a bad time.

*calms down*

Don't act like that again please...Its hurtful. :(

.:: Hot Banana ::.

I've had many bad dreams, dreams aren't anything really. You should not let them get the better of you. :D

I know that's easier said than done, but after a while, you forgot all about them. Don't worry!

I write my bad dreams down on paper. It works for me.

I hope your nightmares clear up. :)

My worst dream was when my guinea pigs died...Some of the worst dreams are when loved ones are in danger.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Last edited by a moderator:
<-Honeysuckle->, please don't be mean. There's nothing amusing about that dream. :D

Yeah, TG_D, don't feel bad. I mean, you haven't left your old school yet, right?

I had a dream about my cats, they were going to die, and i couldn't save them.

I started to cry and scream 'I want them back!' but it just..i couldn't do anyting.

Luckily, when i woke up. They were still there..on my bed.

I huggd them and kissed the,. :)

Once my mother had a dream that we went tol see the fireworks and one of them hit my dad and he died!!! >.<

I tell you all, if someone dies in a dream, they are going to have long happy lives. sorry about your dream...that is sad

oh my god <-Honeysuckle-> how COULD you?!? HOW could it be funny?!? You evil <-Honeysuckle-> :( sorry that were all attacking you but please that is not funny!

<-Honeysuckle->, nothing was funny at all about that dream. What if you had that dream and TG_D laughed her head off at you? No, you wouldn't like it.

I had a horrible dream last night.

I was spending the night with a friend (In the dream...) and they had a guest room right next to her room. BUt as I slept in the dream (Yes, for the longest time I was having a dream of me sleeping.) I felt as if someone was standing there, watching me from the other side of the room. (All there was in this room was a bed, and it was on the farthest side of the door.) So I got to the poiint where I was crying it was such a strong feeling, so I got up, and ran into my friends room. I shoke her and shoke her until she woke up. She told me I could sleep in there with her if it made me feel better, so I was like, okay then. I fell asleep, but we both woke up in the middle of the night. Someone was in the room with us and we both started crying. She told me we could get up the courage to go downstairs (These rooms were like.. in an attic..) and sleep in the living room. So I was like, okay. She got up and tolsd me to follow. I grabbed onto her arm and followed her. We went down stairs and the feeling stopped.. It was like nothing happened. So we went into the living room and sat on the couch and her mom came out of her room. She was all, "Maddie, I'm not gonna let this happen again." I had no clue what she was talking about, so I went to go get a drink of water. While I was getting a drink I heard Maddie (My friend) say "DOn't worry mom, I'll try and posses her." So I freaked out! I ran out of the house and I was running down the street and she followed me. I was throwing stuff at her, then all the sudden we stopped. And I saw myself in their house, living with them.

So if you don't get it, gher family was acctually as family of ghosts, trying to find people to posses so they could live through another person. And when I sawe myself living with them, I had dided and had to live wuith them, trying to find someone to posses. (I am HORRIBLY terrified of ghiosts, so when I woke uyp, my heart was racing.)

Woah. That must be really bad to wake up to TG_D. I don't remember if I had sad dreams. The ones that made me cry were scary. o.o

Last night I did actiully, I had a dream that my nana came and we went on a mountain. And we were having a party and then my nana just dissapeared and Nobody cared but me.

And When I was 12 I had a dream kinda like yours tamagirl_Desy o_o. I walked to school and my best friend was there I got lost in the school and I couldnt find my way out. And then I found non of my friends were there. I was very sad and then I woke and felt depressed for the morning.

//-lWeRide

I had a dream that my mom was moving to Hawaii and she wouldn't take me. And I had a dream that we were moving to Florida in 2 weeks and then I didn't go and I was at my grandma's and that they were at Florida without me...0.0; I also had another weird dream(and kinda sad) in First Grade I had a dream that I went to Gym by my self and that the gym kept getting darker and then I couldn't find my way and then I went to the liabary except there was a huge statue their. Kinda weird huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back