Sad Topic with a happy ending

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffney

Reaction score
So I have two amazing daughter 8 and 4!! Dec of 2012 I got pregnant again....I was scared like always but knew things would be ok since ive never had any issues with pregnancies other than pre eclampsia with my first daughter. I didnt even make it to 6 weeks when i had to go to the ER with my first miscarriage. I was 27 at the time. It was an awful experience, my OBGYN chalked it up to chromosomal abnormalities. So about a year later I was finally ready to get pregnant again. Took only two months and I was pregnant again........this time more worried than normal. Again I didnt even make it to 6 weeks. Had my second miscarriage in Feb this year. This time I already knew what was happening and i was heartbroken did labs to confirm it but because my level were rising they wanted me to wait about 3 days to check my levels again.....and then I had to wait a few more days for the results to come back. I waited and waited the Dr couldnt tell me for sure even though i knew what was happening. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity he called me and told me my levels had dropped and i was indeed having another miscarriage. That was almost two months ago. But I found something that cheered me up...Something that kept my mind off of things....Tamagotchis! The joy of playing with these amazing toys,collecting them and sharing my new found obsession with a lot of other people kind of helped me move past it. Ill never forget what I lost and im not sure ill ever get pregnant again but having people who are addicted to such a great thing just like me helps to heal a little faster.

You can delete it if you want to. I just figured I would share my story and if someone else ever goes through something like that....then they can ALWAYS come talk to me about it!

That's so nice... Tamagotchis helped me overcome such grief as well and they literally saved my life many times :) It's one of the reasons Tamagotchi means so much to me <3

Very sorry for your losses. The baby's energy had to have gone somewhere and it's with you! I wish for you the best! There smiling down at you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back