Saeh's Vintage and Modern Tama-log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saeh

Reaction score
Hello all! ;)

I'm new to the site but I'm also a long time lurker (also putting this log onto tamazone under the same username)! After collecting and building up a small collection for the past few years, I've decided to create a log once I found out it was the year of the 20th tamagotchi anniversary. I've never really done anything like this before so feedback to improve is more than welcome.

Background ^_^

I have been "collecting" tamagotchis around 2004 when they became popular again and it was a trend in my elementary and junior high school. After about a year (due to the fact that being a child, I lost interest :D ) and did not get back into them until around the V4.5 and V5 editions. Long story short, I started to slowly collect them ever since.

Current Collection :wub:

0c1818c0-5270-4714-8c63-bb85bc81e3ea_zpsrptlumz9.jpg

Ignore the other items around the tamas, the display is mostly for my favorite items that I own, which includes M83 album Saturdays=Youth (record), Batman record player (Crosley, not very good but for the price it's okay), and cellphone case (custom made from etsy, seemed fitting for the display).

Not Pictured***

- Tamagotchi Connection V1 (current location unknown but still somewhere on property, it might be buried due to a unsolved murder case of a another Tamagotchi Connection V1 that belonged to my sister... I might have gutted her tama...)

-Tamagotchi Guide Books

Tamagotchi Pierce

Tamagotchi 4

-Tamagotchi Music Star Figures

-Tamagotchi DVD (never got it too work and it's somewhere in my dvds collection...)

-Gotchi Pet Gear for V4/V4.5 (Ringotchi, I'm sad that it didn't fit on my display)

b6002521-040c-4d30-bf76-aa2dd23e1287_zpsayr2jecm.jpg

Closer look at my tamas natural habitat ignore the corroded batteries

Currently Running :hanatchi:

76dd36e0-235a-41f6-88e5-d57f7b21849f_zpsd8ky8mvu.jpg

I call these my three amigos! I currently just started these up earlier today and am not at all good with these guys (except Mothra, my favorite so I keep in close eye on it). I found that ranking them from the best button response, Mothra comes in with the win, Angelgotch comes in second and Morino is in last place. Mothra has a exceptionally quick button response, while Angelgotch and Morino can take anytime between a half second to a full second. Patience is highly recommended because I struggled a lot with these due to slow response (I guess I spoiled myself with mostly using the newer models first). Overall, I feel optimistic about running three at a time while my usual is two (I unfortunately have the attention span of a green pea).

Current wait list :tarakotchi:

-Tamagotchi TamaWalkie (waiting for tracking number)

-Tamagotchi Ocean (waiting for tracking number)

-Hard Case for Ocean (waiting for tracking number)

-Tamagotchi M!x (pre-ordered)

And lastly, a faux artistic set up of my tamas that I thought looked nice :newmametchi:

6bf6ad69-88c4-49a0-af02-063670b0f5e3_zpsnkvdwzwk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back