Said No to Matchmaker now won't mate.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritdove

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to V3 tama's and mine has grown up nicely and the matchmaker has been appearing for the last few days. I have said no every time as it has matched me with some tama's that I didn't like the look of (fussy I guess).

Anyway, tonight, I left my tama alone for about 30min and came back to find what I thought, was the matchmaker on the screen. It seems that I have turned into the matchmaker.

What does this mean? Am I now too old to find a mate? I want to have a baby tama and start a 2nd generation, have I blown that chance?

My Tama is 10 years old.

Please help... New tama parent and worried.

Its true if u turn into the matchmaker u cant get married!!my friends tama turned into it nd ended up 99yrs old

Hi :huh:

Your tamagotchi has evolved into an oldie (female oldie = otokitchi = matchmaker) - they do that at around 10 years of age. Unfortunately unless you can find another oldie of the opposite sex to mate with (male oldie = ojitchi), you will not be able to have babies as the matchmaker no longer comes to oldies...

Unless you know of someone with another tama to mate with who has an oldie (it can be a V2), then you won't be able to have babies.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :wacko: Your tamagotchi has evolved into an oldie (female oldie = otokitchi = matchmaker) - they do that at around 10 years of age. Unfortunately unless you can find another oldie of the opposite sex to mate with (male oldie = ojitchi), you will not be able to have babies as the matchmaker no longer comes to oldies...

Unless you know of someone with another tama to mate with who has an oldie (it can be a V2), then you won't be able to have babies.

GK1
Exceacly as I would put it (except way shorter <_< )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back