Sakura's Wonderful World of Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiiii!!

Whoops, sorry I have been gone for a couple of days everyone!!! I totally didn't mean to not make an update yesterday, but I ended up going shopping in Town with one of my friends, and didn't get home till later on in the day. I also took the batteries out of Ella while I was out, just because I didn't want to stress about her while I was out shopping, and I don't like pausing my tama's, so I just removed the battery and popped it back in this morning. And Ella is back and I'm back into my logging! I just didn't want her to be unhappy or hungry or die on me while I was out shopping, that would not have been fun!

Soooo, since I put the batteries back in Ella and downloaded her, I immediately set the time to 2:59PM and waited that long 60 seconds for the MatchMaker to appear. Ella was more than ready to mate, and she had just turned 6 years yesterday before I removed her battery, so I was super excited to get her mated off! Here's the pictures:

As you can see, she mated with a cute little Tosakatchi!! I thought they looked really sweet together, and Ella seemed to like the look of him, so I said yes and they kissed, fireworks exploded and Ella appeared back on the screen with yet another baby girl!! Which I am a little disappointed about, because as you guys know, I have been wanting to get a boy so I can try for a Kuchipatchi.... But I guess that's going to have to wait until the next generation.... :lol:

Ella's little girl is super cute!! I have decided to call her May and she is hopefully going to grow into an adorable little Ponytchi!! It's been a while, since I have had a Ponytchi on the v4, and I may as well try for her, since I have had Memetchi and Violetchi. So Ponytchi it is :p

Other than that, really nothing else has happened. May has only been around for a few hours, and she has already done a million poops. :blink: I think I'm going to get that cellphone code today at some point and get Ella to ring her Mum!! I will be sure to take pictures of it, and post them in tomorrow's post!

I will catch you guys tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

Love: Sakura-San123 :wub:

Good Evening!!

Whoops, I'm slacking off on logging and I feel really bad!! Sorry for not been on top of it everyone, I have been quite busy with work and I also need to make a little announcement at the end of this post, so keep an eye out for that!

Unfortunately, I actually do not have my v4 running... I took the battery out of it this morning before work and I felt really bad because Ella left May last night, and I managed to name May and play with her for a little bit, before I decided to just take the battery out. I felt bad, because I really do want to continue running May and watch her grow and start a new generation. But my next few weeks are going to be HECTIC, so I really don't know how I will be able to manage a tamagotchi.... I'm not saying that I won't be running one at all for ages, but I am saying that this log is going to be a little bit inactive for most of September. Which I hate saying that to you all, because I really enjoy writing in this log and running my v4!

Anyways, my plan right now is that I do want to start May back up again, but I think I'm going to wait till tomorrow night since I have work again tomorrow. So I will be back into it tomorrow I promise guys! It's just that when I have to work a lot throughout the week, it gets real hard to manage a tama, and I always stress that it's going to die on me if I take it too work, because I barely have time to take care of it! -_- Sorry for the lame update tonight guys, but this is what I have to deal with now that I'm working!

My big announcement is that I am actually going on a little family vacation to Australia from the 11th-22nd of this month!!! I'm really excited, but of course, it means I won't be logging for that time, which is roughly a week and a half. Thought I would give you guys a heads up about that since I'm jumping on a plane next Friday!! I won't be running tama's at all, since I will be quite busy going to theme parks and the beach and such, so I don't want this vacation to focus on tama's, i want to focus on having fun and relaxing, so i hope you guys don't mind! My log will be inactive for that time, but I will say good-bye before I leave, and I will get back into running a tama when I get back!! ^_^ ^_^

That's all for tonight's post! Sorry it was a little boring, but I just wanted to update you all on what's happening. You can expect to see little May back tomorrow and ready to start her life with me! Catch you guys tomorrow evening!

Love: Sakura-San123 :wub:

Latest posts

Back