Salamander Panic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Please help me! My pet salamander escaped his cage because I forgot to put the lid back on. So I'm quilt that it is my fault if he dies, and I've searched everywhere for him. EVERYWHERE. I can't find him! I'm up at midnight crying because I'm out of ideas. I'm desperate. This may sound dumb, but I really love him and I don't want him to die just because I'm an idiot. What should I do? :wub:

-sniffle- If I was there I would help you search.. keep searching... These types of topics make me cry..

-comforts you-

Keep looking! Think where a salamander would want to go! If they like warm places,maybe by a heater or something? Hope you find the little guy/girl!

-sniffle- If I was there I would help you search.. keep searching... These types of topics make me cry..  

-comforts you-
Thankies ~Nyuu/.:Shelly:.? :ichigotchi:

Eh...I haven't found him yet. :p

Thankies ~Nyuu/.:Shelly:.? ^_^
Eh...I haven't found him yet. ;)
D: Are salamanders like hamsters? Like when you leave the cage open on the floor they usually come back... -feels stupid for asking this-

Maybe you could send out a family search party? Like get your parents and siblings to help you search? And also, be sure to look in every nook and cranny in your house. I'm sure you'll find it though. Salamanders are brightly colored, they'll be easy to spot. Good luck!

leave food out or if its live food like bugs put them in a containder and see if its atracted to it

*Sighs*

I've tried everything, even what you have all said. [Which I appreciate so much :3]

I just cant find him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back