Salt's Recorded Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamemi

Reaction score
4/5/09 I was born today! I am a girl! I met a handsome boy named Pepper. Pepper and I play together. I grew up! I am now a toddler! I look like a star! Also just met another hunky man but I only think of him as a friend. His name is Cryan

4/6/09 Mamemi is sending me to school all the time. The place is ok I do like the teacher she takes care of me.

4/7/09 I am a teenager and my teacher says I can't come to preschool :( . I got a new teacher now he's a turtle. He's fun with his mix up games. I am the class clown there. I saw Cryan at school we were so happy to see eachother.

4/8/09 Nothin much really.

4/9/09 Still nothing of real intrest except Mamemi got suspended from school to day and I was in his back pack so I beeped at the principal

4/10/09 I am an adult and I am soooo drunk. Heys lets get some wine. Spencer got sick earlier today so he forgot to pause me so he had to take care of me stat.

4/11/09 Mamemi told me I am going to see pepper today. Mamemi said he's my future husband (I hope he's cute). Maybe I should cut down on the wine today. It's decided I will only drink 100 bottles of wine today so I won't be to drunk when I see pepper. Oh my god he IS a hunk. Also sience we are not old enough to have marriage licenses pepper is stayin for a couple of days maybe I will let him have a glass of wine. Mamemi says if I stay awake long enough he will take us to the Tama Talk Library cool maybe I will check out a book on wine. Darn turns out it's just a bunch of fictional forum threads made by humans. Oh well they are good stories. Mamemi says he will read me one to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]CLOSED[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back