Salut Hello :D any French ? mopiou

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOPiOU

Reaction score
Hello,

my name is Linh hung, second name Julien (which is that name i use the most)

I'm french, live in Paris.

I have only Version 5 familitchi european version.

I'm new :furawatchi:

Thank you for your site.

i like japan, manga, drama, j rock, visual kei, and emocore.

Hello welcome to TamaTalk!

This site has got people from many differnet cultures so you might even meet someone from paris! Dont forget to check out the rules! If you've got any problems give me a pm!

Hello! Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

As xXStarLightXx said, there are many people from different parts of the world. Maybe you can meet someone from Paris. ^^

Hello! Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
As xXStarLightXx said, there are many people from different parts of the world. Maybe you can meet someone from Paris. ^^
Thank you for welcoming me !! All of you !

Well, i'll try to convince people around me to buy a V5 Tamagotchi ^^

Here it's 20 euros.

It's not that expensive but still.  It is worthing it !!

If you are from France and especially Paris, i need some people ^^ to try : connection functionality !

From the moment, i don't know anybody :D   a friend of mine has a 4.5 but not 5.

Maybe, i'll give one for present to my friend ^^

( I love Fall Out Boy, i saw them 3 times in Paris ! )

kind of old : February the 2nd, 2006      :D

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/Mopi...th_IMGP1729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Accueillir à Tamatalk!!!

I am terrible at French, I learn it at school, aswell as spanish *Groans*

Anyway, need anyhelp feel free to PM me anytime, just like it says in my siggie! :D

Hello welcome to TamaTalk!
This site has got people from many differnet cultures so you might even meet someone from paris! Dont forget to check out the rules! If you've got any problems give me a pm!
Bonjour [Hello]

I'm forget most of the French I'm learning at school. Welcome to Tamatalk.com as XxStarLightXx said there are many people from over the world, you'll maybe meet someone from Paris and also, PM me if you need any help , any questions or don't understand anything. You can also PM the Admin or the other members as well, don't be afraid to! :p

Have fun on TamaTalk.com! :wacko:

Thank you for welcoming me !! All of you !

Well, i'll try to convince people around me to buy a V5 Tamagotchi ^^

Here it's 20 euros.

It's not that expensive but still.  It is worthing it !!

If you are from France and especially Paris, i need some people ^^ to try : connection functionality !

From the moment, i don't know anybody :(   a friend of mine has a 4.5 but not 5.

Maybe, i'll give one for present to my friend ^^

( I love Fall Out Boy, i saw them 3 times in Paris ! )

kind of old : February the 2nd, 2006      ;)

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/Mopi...th_IMGP1729.jpg
You like fall out boy? oh that rocks! i am a massive Pete wentz fan. :p

Salut! Soyez bienvenus à Tamatalk!

LOL I'm not that good at French, I learn it in school. Well ok, I'm good at speaking it but I can't spell it properly. Anyway I'm sure you'll meet some one French soon since there's a lot of different cultures here on Tamatalk.

Bonjour! Bienvenue à Tamatalk!

Tamatalk is a fun website. Hope you have fun here. :rolleyes:

Accueillir à Tamatalk!!!

Anyway, need anyhelp feel free to PM me anytime, just like it says in my siggie!

Well for : Welcome to TamaTalk it is =  Bienvenue sur Tamatalk !!

Merci Tamamum !!

Yes, i'm enjoying the site very much !

I have saku tchi / mametchi // memetchi    . I wish i had Mame tchi as main Tama but it's the third one :p

My wishes are to have : Onputchi as main Tama //  or Mametchi but i think i can't choose if i'll be able to get a male or female as main Tama ?? ( the one in the middle ? )

Thank you Ronaldo !

No i won't PM people about my problems. I think almost everything has been reported in the forum. Well i have a problem, when i give special items, it doesn't work. I used to have petite family, i gave milk, but it didn't do anything :D

I had Hatugatchi and give him Sesame Pudding but it did not change in another one :hitodetchi:

heart of stone87>>  Yeahh i saw them 3 times live in Paris or maybe 4

Incredible.

______________________________ i like them since 2005 / 6

Well,

you are saying that but NO french people has ever greeted me until then ^^

Well, anyway i like your forum a lot.

Maybe, i'll build one in French.

>...Missbehave...<

Yeah !!

Soyez le bienvenue sur Tamatalk  ( formal way )

Sois le bienvenue sur Tamatalk ( more casual )

Acid Rain

Merci !!

You are the only one who made no mistakes !!
Accueillir à Tamatalk!!!

Anyway, need anyhelp feel free to PM me anytime, just like it says in my siggie! ;)

Well for : Welcome to TamaTalk it is = Bienvenue sur Tamatalk !!

:D

Merci Tamamum !!

Yes, i'm enjoying the site very much !

I have saku tchi / mametchi // memetchi . I wish i had Mame tchi as main Tama but it's the third one :mametchi:

My wishes are to have : Onputchi as main Tama // or Mametchi but i think i can't choose if i'll be able to get a male or female as main Tama ?? ( the one in the middle ? )

Thank you Ronaldo !

No i won't PM people about my problems. I think almost everything has been reported in the forum. Well i have a problem, when i give special items, it doesn't work. I used to have petite family, i gave milk, but it didn't do anything :(

I had Hatugatchi and give him Sesame Pudding but it did not change in another one :(

heart of stone87>> Yeahh i saw them 3 times live in Paris or maybe 4 :D

Incredible.

______________________________ i like them since 2005 / 6

Well,

you are saying that but NO french people has ever greeted me until then ^^

Well, anyway i like your forum a lot.

Maybe, i'll build one in French.

:D

>...Missbehave...<

Yeah !!

Soyez le bienvenue sur Tamatalk ( formal way )

Sois le bienvenue sur Tamatalk ( more casual )

p.s

I saw MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE A lot in Paris :D

First time was in 2005 very small venue 350 tickets. :D

Acid Rain

Merci !!

You are the only one who made no mistakes !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, my name is QuinnK. You will really like it here on Tamatalk. There is so much to do, and you will find help, tips, and most of all, friends. Have fun!

~QuinnK

Salut! Je'mapelle ~*Danni~* Commen't t'apelle tu? I am not Frnech, I learnth that in school but I apologise if some of it is spelt wrong!! Welcome to TT!
No it's great :eek:

Salut Je m'appelle Danni.

Comment t'appelles-tu ?

French is quite difficult.

Salut! Je'mapelle ~*Danni~* Commen't t'apelle tu? I am not Frnech, I learnth that in school but I apologise if some of it is spelt wrong!! Welcome to TT!
Thanks you Quiink !

Hello,my name is Linh hung, second name Julien (which is that name i use the most)

I'm french, live in Paris.

I have only Version 5 familitchi european version.

I'm new ^_^

Thank you for your site.

i like japan, manga, drama, j rock, visual kei, and emocore.
Hello :)

Welcome To TT :lol:

I am terrbile at French owO'

you know french? cool! i know a little french but im too shy to ever actually try it out. :( i also like manga but unfortunately its hard to find in stores and libraries near where i live.i did a report on japanese culture and customs not too long ago. It's really quite interesting.

you know french? cool! i know a little french but im too shy to ever actually try it out. :( i also like manga but unfortunately its hard to find in stores and libraries near where i live.i did a report on japanese culture and customs not too long ago. It's really quite interesting.
Yeah of course i'm living in Paris and was born there though my parents are from Vietnam.

I can teach you some word if you want to.

Yeah i like manga too. There are available everywhere in France !

even in Supemarket like Wall mart ( well the equivalent in French ) // carefour // auchan .

=D

actually France is the 2nd country in term of manga's sales after Japan.
you know french? cool! i know a little french but im too shy to ever actually try it out. :rolleyes: i also like manga but unfortunately its hard to find in stores and libraries near where i live.i did a report on japanese culture and customs not too long ago. It's really quite interesting.

Yeah of course i'm living in Paris and was born there though my parents are from Vietnam.

even in Supemarket like Wall mart ( well the equivalent in French ) // carefour // auchan .

=D

actually i heard that France is the 2nd country in term of manga's sales after Japan.

you know french? cool! i know a little french but im too shy to ever actually try it out. :huh: i also like manga but unfortunately its hard to find in stores and libraries near where i live.i did a report on japanese culture and customs not too long ago. It's really quite interesting.

even in Supemarket  like Wall mart ( well the equivalent in French ) //  carefour // auchan .

=D

actually i heard that France is the 2nd country in term of  manga's sales after Japan.
that might explain why its so hard to find manga near where i live:)

it would be great if you could teach me a few words!

Latest posts

Back