Salutations Fellow TamaFans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donivan2009

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Tamagotchi Fans ;P

My name is Donivan, I live in the southern US. I've been a Tamagotchi fan and collector since I was a freshman in high school and the original Tama was released here in the USA (wow, that shows my age)! It quickly became popular in school and among my friends and I was hooked! Most of my friends out grew them, but I have always and will continue to enjoy collecting them. There is actually a Tamagotchi and toys collectors and trade group here in my town, and I'm a member. We meet once a month to discuss, play and trade different toys, especially Tamagotchis and other digital pets. I mostly play with my v4.5 and my Music Star, but I have many, many different versions. I even have multiples of most of the versions I own! I am really looking forward to buying an ID L and a Tamagotchi Friends this month (probably next Friday)!

Anyways, I have visited Tamatalk for several years to find answers and tips, but for some reason I never joined until last week! I'm glad to be here, and look forward to meeting all you other Tama Fans!!

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I can also remember myself visiting TamaTalk long before I decided to join and I think it's awesome how it has existed for so long. I also recommend the ID L as it's such a cool tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back