same characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi i have a v5 and i always get the same characters last time i had yonepatchi,nemutchi and onputchi.

Now i have nemutchi, yonepatchi, and mumutchi,

who do i have to marry to get diffirent characters :angry: :)

pls help me out :unsure:

well, first of all you need to change the type of care you give it.

increase the bonding further more. and choose different toys for it to play with.

when mating it, try and get a pure bred family.

kutchipatchi>>>>yonepatchi

mametchi>>>>> chantochi

memetchi>>>>> mumutchi

violetchi>>>>>> sukatchi

*NOTE: when you have a pure bred family, you skips child and teen stages.*

if you look on this character chart, it says that yonepatchi is a blended character. which means if you mate it with another blended charcter your gonna end up with another blended family.

if you wouldnt like a pure bred family, then you can always try and get a family with the space characters! it's what i have right now! to get a space family, you just need to mate it with a sunnytchi, which will be given to you by planetchi instead of the normal matchmaker.

hoped i helped! :)

so who will i have to marry to get a space family :) , last time i´d marry yonepatchi all i could find was blended characters :)

if you want a space family, then when you go on the dating show, a special matchmaker will come; planetchi!

and this character should bring sunnytchi along with it. and you mate with that one.

if you cant get sunnytchi, then carry on getting blended but just get a high bonding percent and take different care in looking after your tama and you can get different character types.

proberly not as related but i find this with my one too!! ( v3)

This is one of the reasons why I personally don't like the version, beacause everything is so hard to do.

This is one of the reasons why I personally don't like the version, beacause everything is so hard to do.
This is true and i dont feel that glad that there is a version 5....personaly i think that versions.. 1,2and 3 were the best bcause that was when it was in the craze...now people just seem to appreciate less modern stuff :S lol

Strange.My V.3 never got to the 3rd generation,but I got to the 5th generation with no deaths at all for my V.5,which I find a lot more easier.I don't have to spend half a day thinking of a Tama name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back