Sammy96's v4.5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy96

Reaction score
Well i cant tell you about my tamagotchi as a baby,toddler or teenager because i didnt make the log then but it evolved in to a Ura Mametchi today its so cute heres its status:

Name-Fred

Age-3

Lb-99 (needs to lose weight going to play alot of games so he will lose some,lol)

Gender-Boy

Generation-1

Hunger-Full

Happy-Full

Training-3

Humour-26

Beauty-24

Love-30

I can tell you what he evolved into through his life: Tsubutchi (boy)-Hitodetchi-Crackertchi-Ura Mametchi.

I'll tell you about him tomorrow.

Fred-Bye bye me and Sammy need to go i am going to my bed soonxx

Hi,

My tama hasnt done much today it got 4 vists from the king and gt money i also bought a chest and got 1500 bells out of it and i gt a pot plant tht only gave me 10p lol and finally i got a shovel and that got me cake!

The bad news is my tama time changed to 10am its self so its still 3 years old at 8.10pm (Uk time) it should of changed age round about 7 o'clock.Oh well heres Fred's stats:

Hunger-full

Happy-full

points-10,370

Thats basilclly the only thing that has changed,well i will report back tomorrow!

Fred-I have had lots of fun today Sammy has played lots of games with me,oh got to go my bath is getting ready Bye bye xxx

Awww my tama is brushing his teeth sorry its just soo cute!

'I wanna talk' my tama wants to talkl here he his.

Fred-Hii a cannt reallly tallk coz j aujdniahd (hes trying to say bye bye i will speak tomorrow coz i am brushing my teethxxx)

Latest posts

Back