Sammylover2011's tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2 already!!!!!!

Ok pictures!!!! Sorry that some of them are a while back.

005alw.jpg

Here is my collection of tamas except for my memetchi figure (tamago)

003ee.jpg

Here is William Swinging with a Kuthchipatchi!!I wish that I would have caught one with a mametchi!Their soooo cute!!

006ym.jpg

And here is the lovely family with their new baby boy, Jacob!!!!

bye!

sammylover2011, William, Loveilitchi, and Jacob :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok more pics!!!!

006ym.jpg

here is the lovely family

003ee.jpg

here is William swinging with a kutchipatchi

005alw.jpg

and here is my collection

ok here are williams stats.

9 years

53 pounds

fully happy/hungry

full training

full friendship

ok they should leave tonight might post later with pics of that.

bye!

sammylover2011, WIlliam, Loveilitchi, and Jacob

omg I just realized i posted that post twice!!!!I am soo sorry!!!!

anyway.....William and Loveilitchi left last night(no pics about that) but Jacob was alone with me at about 9:30 last night so I watched him and got 3 poops then I set the real time and here went to sleep. I woke up early and he was a ahirukutchi!!!!Then I went back to sleep and when i woke up he had two care misses. I think thats the amount to get a mametchi!!!I really want him!!!!Any way here are some pics.

002cve.jpg

here are the family brushing their teeth, don't want cavities!!

003fwt.jpg

here is the family sleeping, big day tommorow

(both 1st and 2nd pic were from last night)

004mlu.jpg

and here is Jacob smillin for the camera!!!

he already has 6 training pointss!!!On our way to mametchi!!!!!!

update 9!!!

bye!

sammylover2011 and Jacob

Ok so i started up my v4 and v4.5 because the v4 was an oldie and i was waiting for the v4.5 to turn into an oldie and it just did and they got married and had baby boys!!!!!

Also, Jacob turned into a kilalatchi!!!Ok here are some pics of Jacob

001iuo.jpg

and here is the oldie family

002rfhx.jpg

I dropped my v4.5 and now theres two lines that are blank.

bye!

sammylover2011, Jacob, Tre?, blank, and the 2 baby boys

Its my birthday!!!!!! And guess wat Jacob gave me for my birthday??????? He turned into a Mametchi!!!!!!!He is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't post a pic of him just yet cause I'm not at home but I will later!!!!!!!!!!!!!And the oldie families are on pause for school.

bye!

sammylover2011, Jacob, Tre?, blank, and their 2 baby boys. :mametchi:

Jacob is sooooooo cute!!!!!!! I decided to take some pics!!!!

025vg.jpg

here is him just longing around

027dc.jpg

and here is him coming up close for the photo

bye!

sammylover 2011 and Jacob(I took out the batteries of the other two)

Hey this is zoo cool!I just got an i touch and now I'm using it to write this!! It's so cool.anyway Jacob went to the matchmaker and his dream ladie didn't come so we were still waiting but I paused him for school but he really wants to marry a violetchi!!!!!sorry no pics for now.

bye!

Sammylover2011 and jacob

Hey jacob is still on puase but im gonna take him off and try the matchmaker. He loves violetchi!!!!!sorry for the quick update.

Ok so lots of things are going on so I didn't have a lot of time to post. First of Jacob married a violetchi!!!!! He loves her sooooo much!!!!!! I can't remember if they are on puase right now or not but they had a beautiful little girl!!!!!!! I am going for a Memetchi cause I have the figure and she is just so cute!!!! No pictures cause I'm at my moms school working cause of the power outage(lots of candles at night) and I have been caught up in homework and softball and timy tower. It is an app and its really fun, but not as fun as Jacob!!!!

bye!

Sammylover2011, Jacob, Violetchi, and baby girl :p

(PS help me think of a name for the baby girl plz!!!!!)

Hola tama lovers!!! Ok so Jacob and his wife left last night(they were on pause) and Tina (baby girl)is still a baby but not for long!!!! I got her up at 11:35am (Omg whil i was typing this i looked down to see the time and she was doing the peepee wiggle and I caught her!!!)and it's 11:46!!!! Can't wait to see wat she turns into!!!!!!!!!!Sorry no pics this time.

bye!

Sammylover2011 and Tina

omg about a minute ago my Tina turned into a hoshitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for such a little update.

ok so i took pictures but imageshack doesn't want to work but I restarted my 2 v4s and they left their babies and then after an hour poof the were adults!!!!! Well that about it

bye!

sammylover2011, Bill, Jim, and Tina

I am soooooo sorry. I would have done something with my tamas long ago if tamtown would work! I've never had this character so I want to log it but it won't let me log in! Dorry again!

I am back baby!!!!!! Well,not completely back. I broke my elbow at softball and haven't gotenthe cast off yet.(12 more days!!!) Well Tina has stayed absoulutly the same(cause I haven't taken her off pause. The reason why is because i have never had that character before and i want to log it in to tamatown but it won't let me. But right now i am taking her off pause cause ill prob get her again. Well after a long time on pause, Istill want to get a memetchi(i have the figure) anyway...... here are her stats

20lbs

full happy/hungry <3

1 1/2 friendship

0 training

and thats for now!!! :rolleyes:

Kailey and Tina

Hey so I will post pic later but i restarted my v4 and v4.5. I took pictures of them at each stage and now they are adults. It was a couple days before Thanksgiving and I ws going camping and needed something to do. I restarted one of them and then realized, hey, what if the got married?! I then restarted the other one and it was a boy! Thank god because my other one was a girl. The girl I named Thank and the boy Inamed Givin, you know, for Thanksgiving! It wouldn't all fit so that is what I came up with. Thank became harutchi as a child and was so playful and cute. Then until early today she was a ringatchi (spelling?). Then, early this morning, she because marotchi. I wasn't too thrilled but she weighed alot, 91 pounds, and has been the same since. Givin was a cute and typical baby and kid as the star thing that I have no idea what it is called. Then he turned, on Thanksgiving, into a turkey!!!! It could have been a peacock but since it was Thanksgiving I wanted to belive that it was a turkey. Then, again, early this morning (before Thank) he turned into was I think is called, um, well I don't really know but it looks like a bat with a crown and a corn dog in it's hair, if it is hair. I gave the honey to Givin, so that Thank and Givin could get married and have kids, and then connected them and saw that they had a 4 hearts!! I really don't know how to get them married now so if anyone really does read this could you tell me plz!!!!!!!!! I have pictures on my itouch so I will have to put them on with it so don't get mad at me if they don't work the first time.

bye!

Sammylover2011( thats to long, just call me KK ) Thank and Givin

hey so my last post had diff tamas then what I am about to talk about. So, I got borred with those characters so I restarted it and got a girl on my v4 and a girl on my v4.5. They girl I named sally and the boy louis. So louis was a baby, then the star thing again then, now, its the diamond. Sally was a baby, then mizutamatchi which looks like an acorn but really is a rain drop, then, now, she is a hawaikotchi, the girl tooth thing next post I will have picks of both of them. Oh, and, I named it Sally and when it evallved it named turned into Qally

Hasta la pasta!

KK,"Q"ally, and Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back