sammy's tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???: Hey people, remember jessica, she glitched before leaving, now I own her old house, my name is rachel, I'm a chamametchi

KELLY: hey, I'm back, and wearing an owltchi costume, I'm so sad, bein' a paparat- hey where'd my costume go?!?!

RACHEL:your ugliness blew it away< :wacko:

KELLY: grrr, meanies> :(

well, kelly left a girl behind, and I named her CIELA(thanks to nintendo's character in LOZ PH) and reset the simulator I have been taking care of it for around an hour

Ciela is a hinotamatchi

ok people, my log is about to get colorful(if this works)

test check

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't posted, but here goes I bought a fake dinkie dino, ciela is a gozarutchi, rachel's son, durania, is a hinotamatchi

tamas shall talk now

d:'ello, my name's durania, sam,like the stupid creature he is, bought a FAKE dinkie dino. it sucks

dinkie:'ey Me herdz dat

ciela: you idiots stop fighting, or I may have to kill BOTH of you, instead of just dinkie

Just so you know:I have 5 v-pets

1 v5

2 v6's

1v3

1 ripoff dinkie dino

oh, and remember natt, my first music star? yeah now his son, Pete, lives in his house

Last edited by a moderator:
wootwoot for late nights,

pete's a hinotamatchi, and ciela is leaving a baby boy tonight

Never told you what durania turned into, did I? Well, let's just call him coughutterheadcough, I've come up with two names for Ciela's kid, pm me witch one I should use: freddy or jason

say hello to jason, he shall be your bane. he may just be a tamatchi now, but he shall KEELL You when he's older

Here's jason after his first day of teenager...ness.. I think

'sup I'm a nikatchi

ronald, son of durania, is good friends with rebecca, distant relative of pete, and jason is friends with 3 others.

Rbca: hey

Me:eek:hai

Jsn:'sup

Ron: are you talkin' to me

hi,my laptop's busted,now I'm on my wii. Ronald's a shimashimatchi rebecca's a maktchi and jason's some wierd hammerhead :angry:

Well, I'm back. All of my tama's died. And now I've reset. my new one's stats are:

1YR

15 lbs.

Name: ethan

happy:oooo

hungry:oooo

stress: 04

t:95

r:183

o:66

genre: rock'n'roll

kutchitamatchi

gen: 1G