Sanjuaya? (sp?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D When I saw a glance of his hair I said, "Dad.. what's eating his head?! It looks like a bunch of dead rats standing up on his head.." :D The next night Ryan had a wig of Sanjayas hair on the next night. And the night Sanjaya wore his hair that way, Simon said, "Obviously you don't have a mirror in your dressing room." Me and my dad started laughing really hard.
haha good one!!

Well, I liked his hair, but his voice is terrible!
I really like his hair actually. But I think it would look better on a girl.
Most people conlude that, or either they say he's cute like a girl.

The girl crying was the most entertaining thing that night. If Sanjaya becomes the new American Idol, it is because of his hair, Vote for the Worst.com, and the Indians voting for him.

The girl crying was the most entertaining thing that night. If Sanjaya becomes the new American Idol, it is because of his hair, Vote for the Worst.com, and the Indians voting for him.
[SIZE=10pt]Seeing that girl cry was just disturbing. I mean c'mon :ichigotchi: no tears were coming out, and it looked she was just squezzing her face in like a lemon, or like she just ate a very SOUR piece of candy[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible singer, but a very nice person! :huh:

I mean, he tries but really....he's only still in the compitition because votefortheworst.com is voting for him for the wrong reasons. That is really unfair. He's a good person though; smiles all around! Did you see the American Idol where the little girl was crying in the audience? And afterwards Sanjaya hugged her and stuff? I thought that was so sweet. ^-^

I didn't like that crying little girl though. Her mom was probably urging her to cry to get them on TV, since they were right beside the aisle. Boy, did it work! The little girl was on the Tonight show, having her moment of fame. I bet the mom was pinching her daughter and stepping on her toes too. xDD

Love, Tgd

I didn't watch american idol this year, or canadian idol, and I'm Canadian...

Terrible singer, but a very nice person! :blink:
I mean, he tries but really....he's only still in the compitition because votefortheworst.com is voting for him for the wrong reasons. That is really unfair. He's a good person though; smiles all around! Did you see the American Idol where the little girl was crying in the audience? And afterwards Sanjaya hugged her and stuff? I thought that was so sweet. ^-^

I didn't like that crying little girl though. Her mom was probably urging her to cry to get them on TV, since they were right beside the aisle. Boy, did it work! The little girl was on the Tonight show, having her moment of fame. I bet the mom was pinching her daughter and stepping on her toes too. xDD

Love, Tgd
I guess if anyndy can pucker they face up, and look like a superstar :unsure: . Also she cried when somebody else cried (can't remember, it was a female).

I didn't watch american idol this year, or canadian idol, and I'm Canadian...
Ok :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back