Santa Claus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
Set your tamagotchi to:

Date: 12/24 (the day before christmas)

Time: 10:29 PM (your tamagotchi will be sleeping.)

Watch your tamagotchi sleep for one minute. Then, the lights will turn on and Santa will come down from the top of the screen and give your tama a present. For a few minutes, you will not be able to do anything with your tama, only watch it sleep with the present next to it. Then the present will disappear and your tama will go back to sleeping. :D

I know this works on V2 & V3 connection, but I'm not sure about others.

*Moved To Tips and Tricks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I already new this, but I am sure it will help others.

It's a shame you can't keep the present, isn't it?

- Fooet

:ph34r: :eek: :eek: cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll :eek: :eek: :mametchi: :huh:

that's soooooo cool! :eek: :mametchi: :huh:

but how do you see the present? :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks it sounds really cute but why on earth would you want to see santa when you can't even keep da christmas prezzie? :D :D :furawatchi:

AHHH I tried it it wroked... but I have the same question as everyone... why Cant you keep it?

Maybe something might appear, Like for instant, Your meal section, Maybe snacks or maybe even the item. I didn't try it yet, Cause mine ran out of battaries xD

YEAH IT DOES WORK LOL BUT WEN DOES MY TAMAGOTCHI WAKE UP OR WEN DOES THE PRESSIE GO??? :gozarutchi: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

I tried this trick once and its pretty neat! But I think the present is only temporary. OH...and the Santa thing's real trick is putting your tama in a sleeping spell! Once it leaves, you can't change the time for your tama to wake up anymore! Then you have to wait 8 hrs or more until you can play with your tama...Pretty funny, actually. :hitodetchi:

Hello, I know that the prezzie works and DONT do the cheat for all the tama veiwes because you wont get to keep the prezzie and it will muck-up your groth process making you tamagotchi grow slower!!! take my advice, I was on the 15th generation on my Version 2 and i did the santa cheat, I was an Adult and i didnt get to keep the prezzie and it mucked-up my groth process and so it wouldnt get married, 5 days later it still didnt get married and as soon as the match maker came up on the 7th day, It died half-way-through it getting married, so I had to start from Generation 1 again. So if you dont want this to happen to you then DO NOT USE THE SANTA CLAUS CHEAT!!! :blink:

Its actualy ment to me Nyatchi on the -Click Here 3 Times- Thingie, See :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back