santa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who belives in santa?

• yes , i do belive in santa!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, i don't belive in santa!

• who's santa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i belive in santa!
I'm not sure. There have been many debates over this. But here's my thoughts:

Yes - NORAD has tracked him for over 45 years all over the world. Also, if we have some Christmas spirit, he is real in our hearts.

No - There are over 6 billion people in the world, so Santa would need to have a fraction of a second per house. Plus, a person who has a huge waist couldn't fit down the chimney.

Hmm...

Guys....*looks disappointed*

I am a believer. For all you who don't, thats fine. But don't go saying, "I KNOW CUZ MY MUM SAID!" as it's ruining the fun and spirit for others. :) If a seven year old was on here, and read that, they would be rather sad and upset. So please, don't putyour noses in where they don't belong. Santa is Father Christmas, and it's all about the spirit of giving. So he's real. Don't ruin it for others, ok? Watch what you say and how you say it.

*Tgd*

Well, I personally, believe that Santa is the spirit of Christmas, the one that makes Christmas the way it is, not a man that delivers presents to children around the world. But I may be wrong. You never know? I still believe in him, though. Just not the way everyone else does. ;)

Same here, and I went Christmas shoping with my mom, brother, cousin, and my Aunt.I saw the present my mom bought for my brother, and it was my brothers present he asked Santa for.No offence.
I take that back the present was for my cousin.

P.S. How the heck do you make those presents in your siggy?

~LoL101~

Guys....*looks disappointed*
I am a believer. For all you who don't, thats fine. But don't go saying, "I KNOW CUZ MY MUM SAID!" as it's ruining the fun and spirit for others. :D If a seven year old was on here, and read that, they would be rather sad and upset. So please, don't putyour noses in where they don't belong. Santa is Father Christmas, and it's all about the spirit of giving. So he's real. Don't ruin it for others, ok? Watch what you say and how you say it.

*Tgd*
I was going to say that

~LoL101~

I don't.

When I was in Grade 3 my parents told me he died.

Then a coupple days later they told me that he never exsited.

I believe in Santa, and nothing will change my mind, although for those who do not believe in Santa, I respect your opinions too! :mametchi: I believe because parents could not afford all the stuff you get for Christmas, and I am a child- most children my age do believe in him, but my age is not being revealed.... :mametchi:

Point is, I'm a Father Christmas Believer forever!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

*R-M* :mametchi:
Actually you'd be surprised at how far parents go to get their kids gifts. Yes your right I don't belive in santa and I haven't for a long time. Personally I don't like the idea of santa because it's a form of liying. (not saying he isn't real)

No. The santa story is based on that of a man whom was named St. Nicholas. We talked about him in school. He gave children presents and people called him father christmas. The term 'Santa Claus' means something in greek but I cant remember what.

Christmas never used to be Santa, presents, X-mas trees, and stuff. Christmas was celebrated for the purpose of Jesus's birth. Let me explain. :) Christmas - break the word apart and look at it. Christ is obviously Christ, and a mas is something they perform at a church every week. (Atleast I think, I don't go to church. But I was told that at school.) Presents, way back then, were not bought; they were hand-made. They didn't have factories to make toys or obviously electronics. The trees and presents soon originated from other countries such as Africa, Asia, and other places around the world. The holiday was only celebrated by Christians then. But it turned into the worldwide holiday we celebrate today. :) And yes, I admit Saint Nicholas was a real person who gave presents to the less fortunate, but Coke Inc. developed his look, the reindeer and sleigh came from The Night Before Christmas, and other rumors went round. I'm not saying yes or no to your question, I'm just laying down the truth for you all. :(
Happy X-Mas!

S~T
Deffinitely

Heh, no. I haven't believed in him for years. I believe there was an old man named Chris Cringle who gave people gifts around Christmas, but magical being who breaks into your house each year without any problems and leaves presents under a tree? No. xP
And thats what me belives also.

I used to believe in Santa a few weeks ago but that's when I learned that he isn't real. My dad is Santa Claus for my sisters and I.
Grow up.
Your very rude!

Saying grow up to people is so very rude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back