Santy Claus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
So do you?

Also, I've got a question regarding Santa.

I'm almost fourteen, and I'm not sure if I even should believe in Santa Claus. My friends and siblings believe in him, but my parents tell me Santa is a fairytale. But if NORAD tracks Santa each year, that must mean he's real, right? So is he real?

no, of course not ;D

the thing with NORAD, it's fake.

I never beleived in Santa. not even when i was little.

so santa is just a fairy tale.

He isnt real, but I thought he was when I was little.

Its sad. A boy in my class believes in him.

Serious, but pity me now.

There is this member called "-Olivia-anne-x"

Thats my First and Middle name. SCARY!!

But she seems girly...Im a tomboy >D

Of course I believe in Santa Claus. No matter if he is a real person, or something from every little kid's imagination, Santa Claus is the spirit of giving and happiness so he's real no matter what.

Not to burst anyones bubble if they still beleive in Santa, but he is not real. My parents told my quite a few years back... i don't remebor. Im 12. NORAD is fake, there vids. are just computer generated and have the same thing every year. But I still think it is fun to play along with my 5 year old brother when we watch the santa tracker! I want my brother to beleive because it is fun when you are little. i defenetly wont ruin it for him. But i do believe at one point, in history, there was a saint nick and he did give presents and because of that the tradition was passed on! I still love christmas and even though I know he is not real i can still pretend and make it fun for myself and everyone.

I believe in the spirit of Santa Claus...just like GotchiGirl explained. He embodies many things about the Christmas season. And, an actual man, Saint Nicholas, did exist years ago and delivered presents to children at Christmas. So, Santa WAS certainly real.

Do I believe he exists today?? I really feel like I still do, even at the age of 21. I don't care if a person feels "bad" for me, or laughs at me because of it. It's my choice, it's not hurting me or anyone else, and I want to be able to believe in the possibility of things which are difficult to explain. I think it definitely adds to life!

In fact, there is an article on the internet which explains scientifically, how it is possible for Santa Claus to exist and do what he does. I will try to find a link to it. My philosophy is that if you cannot prove a thing(or person) cannot possibly exist, you cannot definitively say that it is not to be believed. :eek:

Santa Facts-Quite Interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
If people can't see him at night, that kinda makes sense. According to a NASA physicist, Santa travels at about 8,699,194 miles per hour (approx. 14,000,000 kilometers per hour) which is fast enough to orbit the earth once in about 10 seconds!

I believe in the spirit of Santa Claus...just like GotchiGirl explained. He embodies many things about the Christmas season. And, an actual man, Saint Nicholas, did exist years ago and delivered presents to children at Christmas. So, Santa WAS certainly real.
Do I believe he exists today?? I really feel like I still do, even at the age of 21. I don't care if a person feels "bad" for me, or laughs at me because of it. It's my choice, it's not hurting me or anyone else, and I want to be able to believe in the possibility of things which are difficult to explain.  I think it definitely adds to life!

In fact, there is an article on the internet which explains scientifically, how it is possible for Santa Claus to exist and do what he does. I will try to find a link to it. My philosophy is that if you cannot prove a thing(or person) cannot possibly exist, you cannot definitively say that it is not to be believed. :D

Santa Facts-Quite Interesting!
I agree completely. And the link to the article doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back