Sapphira's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retired Tamaholic

Reaction score
This is my first Team Story, Sapphira's diary. I got the idea from an RP (I kinda forgot it was an RP not a Team story...), where my character is Sapphira the Chamametchi! Unfortunately, Sapphira's Diary has to start from when Sapphira was underwater with scuba diving gear on and was about to be hit by a fishing boat. Also, this Team Story must be set on Earth.

Here are the rules for this Team Story:

1. You must use Punctuation.

2. Please don't drone on and on for ages with boring stuff, this is an action-packed, totally crazy story!

3. All posts must be 3 lines or more.

4. Sapphira does not allow other characters to write entries in her diary. This is from Sapphira's point of view ONLY!

5. Please write in WHTE when posting.

6. Sapphira is not allowed to die and no other characters can steal her diary.

Also, the normal Team Story rules and the TamaTalk Rules apply to this story. I'll start us off with a copied and pasted post from that RP, just to let you know what's been happening to Sapphira recently...

January 1st:

Sapphira crawled along the ground next to a bush, keeping quiet. She saw a boy and a girl walk past, talking. Then she spotted a house, and through the window was a Lovelitchi in a cage, some humans standing around her! Quickly, Sapphira dashed to the rescue. She was across the road and over the wall in no time, a blur of pink and green (she had a green dress on, to help her camouflage). She smashed through the window and flung herself through the hole, scampering like a mouse along the floor. She quickly took a saw out of her bag and got to work. The humans hadn't even noticed. Soon, Sapphira had made a hole big enough for the Lovelitchi to get out. Sapphira whispered to the Lovelitchi "quick, we must escape, before these humans notice me and lock me up too! Sapphira was getting imaptient. "Come ON, Lovelitchi!" she hissed. "Let's get outta here!"

Suddenly, Sapphira heard a sound. A human was walking along the floor towards her! They must have heard! Sapphira had to go. She couldn't risk her freedom AND the Lovelitchi's. Quickly and nimbly, she grabbed the edge of the broken window and flipped over. Out on the street, she came face to face with humans standing outside the window trying to catch her! She looked for somewhere to hide - unfortunately the only place was the drain. Her freedom was more important than having a clean dress - she pulled out the metal bit at the top and dived in, head first.

The next thing Sapphira knew, she was out in the ocean, her dress ripped and stained, her bag torn and the contents damaged. Sapphira was in very deep oceans, so she pulled her scuba diving gear out of her torn bag and began to explore. Suddenly, she heard a droning and whirring and the sound of human voices, and saw a sleek, fast, distant shape skimming along the surface of the water, a huge black blur trailing behind it. Sapphira swam closer. It was too late. She was about to collide with the sharp, deadly propeller of a fishing boat!

(Copied and pasted from the RP "Discovering Earth". They are my posts. They are also the beginning of this Team Story).

Last edited by a moderator:
This will now be from Sapphira's point of view.

(This may look like a strange empty post. Remember, it is in white! Highlight it to see it)

I saw a dark object skimming along the bottom of the sea. Without thinking, I reached out and grabbed it. It began to pull me along. It felt strange; I was both scared yet thrilled as a watched the fish speed by, faster than lightning. I was probably having the biggest adventure ever! But my heart started beating fast with fear when I checked my oxygen gauge; the bar (like the Happiness bar of a TMGC+C) was bright red and ultra-low, and in big, red capitals was "DANGER! VERY LOW!". I knew my oxygen was running out fast. I let go of the thing. I was way past the fishing boat now. I slowly started swimming up to the surface of the water. The oxygen gauge let out a long warning beep. I swam faster, faster, faster! I was almost at the surface when I saw a small, dark object above me. I stopped. There was a small splash. A hook fastened around my arm. I was hauled up into a boat. Aaargh! This was just another kind of fishing boat!

I accidentally posted on this topic, and I can't delete my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back