Sara is Shining*Chapter 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
The next morning, I woke up and rolled over, feeling far too lazy to actually get up. I opened my eyes wider in order to see better and look up. Hm...No Leah hovering over me today. I obviously wasn't with her, I was lying still. I turned over and looked up, and found her clock there, staring down at me. It said 10:01 AM.

I sat up and stretched, noticing how the world around me was quiet. I wasn't surprised. Tamagotchis never got up at the time their owners expected. I stood up and squinted. The attention button lit up...BEEP BEEP. I didn't really want attention...I wanted breakfast!

"Yes?" Leah asked. She had literally popped out of nowhere.

"Breakfast please," I said, grinning.

"Do you ever stop eating?" she joked.

She placed down a bowl of food infront of me. I was just abou tto take a bite when I felt someone poking me on the back. I quickly turnd around and found an adorable smile there. Domanic. He had taken out his earring and taken off his boots. I tried to hug him (it's hard when your armless). He wrapped his arms around me and sqeezed. Surprisingly, my onion-like smell didn't ward him off, but it did make him snneze.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"I just wanted to visit you. Isn't that okay?" He smiled back at me.

"Well...I guess so," I joked.

"Ahem. Who is this?" Leah piped in. She looked kind of irratated; she didn't want me to be hanging around some whacko.

"Er...Domanic. He's my...boyfriend," I told her. I swallowed hard, hoping that she could take it all in.

He irrated look faded away into a warm smile.

"Oh really? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Because I didn't think you woul dappreciate that I had one."

"Well, you DO have to get married sometime soon..."

"Hi," Domanic said. I siged in relief that he broke her whole "get-married-and-have-TamaBabies" speech. It was so boring.

"Hey," Leah replied. "How long have you to been going out?"

"A year," Domanic happily replied.

We spent the next half an hour talking about how we met and about him. You know, what he likes, dislikes, lives, and what he likes to do. We talked about the sad story of him getting abused and how he had no friends. We talked about how his owner nearly starved him once as punishment. We talked about how now everything was going quite well with Maddie.

"How are things with Maddie?" Leah asked.

"Awesome! She spent like an hour apologizing to me. I even talked to her yesterday!" Domanic answered. My face suddenly turned into a disappointing look.

"You...you did?" I gulped. He told me that his Mom was using the TamaSatellite to watch him. What if she heard? What if she saw?

"Is that bad?" he asked me. I tilted his head in confusion.

"No! Of couse not! I just don't want you getting into trouble with the Tama Constitution. That's all."

I smiled and swallowed down the thought of his Mom finding out. I relaxed myself, and we continued our conversation. We said our good-byes to Leah and headed for the tree in which we met. He told me that it was sort of a one year anniversery gift. Just hanging out under the tree where we met. We kept talking, about what dreams we had last night, food, games, and more. Then I heard a faint buzzing in the background.

I turned around and looked. I thought that it was a Yu-fotchi. But I couldn't tell. The spaceship landed in front of us, and a door opened. A Devilgotchi came out with a badge on and a police-like hat.

We stood up and held hands. I was fearing that he was in BIG trouble. The Devilgotchi looked at Domanic.

"Are you Domanic Tamoya?" the Devilgotchi asked.

"Yes," Domanic relpied. The Devil gotchi took out a piece of paper and read aloud:

"Domanic Tamoya, you are now under

arrest. Evidence suggests that you have

broken rule number 1 of the Tama

Constitution. The Constitution states that

no Tamagotchi is to talk to their owner.

You have broken this law, and are now being

placed under penalty of law--"

"What penalty?" I inturrupt. He glares at me and continues,

"Domanic, you are now sentenced to be...

be-headed."

"WHAT!?" I yell. "You can't do that! No!"

"I'm sorry, miss, but that's the way it is," the Devilgotchi said.

"He's not going anywhere!" Tears streamed down my face. I couldn't take it. I felt like I was going to choke on the Devilgotchi's words.

The Devilgotchi reached into his his ship and handed me a tissue.

"I will give you 6 more years in order to get married and have a Babytchi."

The Devilgotchi went away in his ship and I cried on Domanic's shoulder, a tear of his hitting my head. We ran back to Leah and explained what was going on. To her, 6 years meant 6 days.

Six years had passed, and we were married. We also had a little Babytchi girl. Her name was Lara. So like my name, but so different. I held her in my arms and smiled.

"She'll never meet you, but I WILL tell tales about you," I said, a tear runneing down my face. Domanic wiped away my tear, along with his own.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Latest posts

Back