Sarah8 to leave forever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
Guys, I'm really sorry but its my time to departure. I tried not to let it happen, but now I relize theres nothing else I can do. You see, over the last few days I have been really busy studying for exams and such and I promised myself I wouldn't have to come to this....but I did. I am busy and there is no way I'd be able to fit in an extra TamaTalk session. Its a shame really, seeing I've been here since October 2006 and really enjoyed it. You may have noticed I have been online less....well thats why. Sorry guys. I will miss you loads.

I'll say goodbye to my best online mate, TAMAGIRL2008. I enjoyed your chats and I'll miss you so much. I will also miss Ksenia, Tama65, Miracle and Krystal. If I forgot you I'm sorry. You guys will never be forgotten.

Before I go, I will wish you guys 2 things. 1 happy easter. 2....Happy april fools day. YES GUYS THIS IS A JOKE I'M NOT REALLY LEAVING! Of course I'm not gonna leave TamaTalk! Don't be ridicolous.

What have been your pranks for April Fools. Share them here. And guys, one thing, I will not be leaving here for a long time. Thats for sure. So, were you fooled?

^ Not Really. The beginning part seemed spammy, But if you read "What have been your pranks for April Fools. Share them here. " Then no, its not spammy.

As for myself, I don't really do anything on april fools day.

Has anyone seen the change in deviantart? Apparently, I'm on Team Seeker. Too bad...I wanted to be on Team Gaga.

I put salt on my mom's toothbrush. But she saw it. Lame.

As for my brother? lD First I changed his wallpaper to an obnoxious Miley Cyrus wallpaper that I knew he'd hate. Then I changed his internet home page to a Chuck Norris motivational poster type thing. :'D I also put a post-it note on the bottom of his mouse so that it wouldn't work until he flipped it over and saw that it said, 'April Fools!' I was going to unplug his keyboard, but I forgot, lol.

Chelle; My icon on dA is Team Jacob. I was like... XDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, I got cheesy one:

My friend and I pulled a prank on Ess and we pretended that we were fighting.

Some grade eights at my school changed all the clocks.

Last year, five grade eights moved all the chairs and desks into the hallway.

OOOOH.

Is that why dA's like that?

I'm Team Gaga.

I thought it was like a virus or something.

Well. My friends and I fooled the rest of the class into believing it was Jen's last day at our school yesterday. Next Term she'll come back and we'll all be like "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!" Aha. People actually believed it. And gave her goodbye hugs naw haha.

On dA, I got Team Edward Cullen o.o;

Oh, for april fools, I talked to my friend with an english accent.

I was going to pull a prank on my best friend about moving, but she wasn't online till after noon.

Google's joke was as good as ever. An "Animal Translator" app for a phone lol.

My local radio did an awesome prank. I can't go into much detail, but a town near here has "War" in the name, and the Pope's visiting soon-ish. So the radio said that they were replacing "War" with "Peace" for 3 days, so the Pope wouldn't get offended. People went MAD!

Oh, and I wish the Youtube layout was a joke. It's not D:

April Fools was our last day at school. These girls asked me if I was coming to school the next day and I said "There is no school tomorrow" and they said "I know, it's April Fools!" but in my opinion, April Fools doesn't work if the person doesn't fall for it.

I also had team seeker on DA.....

Anyhow...I didn't get to pull any tricks on my friends but I have this awsome one I did to my dad. I've been bothering him about getting me a black greyhound with a pink leash and collar*she'd be a running princess* There have been many ways I've been asking and I've been a mild brat about it.

So last night we picked my sis up from college and my mom took us out to eat. We took a little bit to shop around*and not buy anything* finally we get home. I have my sis and mom stay in the car and run up the stairs.

"Daddy guess what?!"

"What CJ?"

"I got the coolest present. It's black and it has a pink bling bling color." He looked up at me from the TV

"You didnt...." Then he starts a huge rambling about all the things he's going to do. I huff and open the door and shut it. I hear him talking to my brother and come back up.

"Oh and daddy....April fools."

i did a cool one to my dad we went shopping early morning and my dad was cleaning his glasses i went into the kitchen nd fizzed up the dr pepper he didnt put his glasses on first so he couldnt see and he opened it and it went EVERYWHERE.......

i also had a bag of fake pooo and went to my step bro you let me watch tv now or i will rub this pooo in your face so he ran off and i went THANKS FOR THE TV BY THE WAY IT IS FAKE POO..me and my step sis where at subway with my bezzie round my dads and i told my bezzie you can have what ever you like as much as you like its free cause my bro works here and she got here stuff and it came to 15 pound OMG so me and my sis ran of and said APRIL FOOLS it aint realy free and she only had 5 pound so she couldnt pay for it

Don't scare me like that Sarah! I honestly thought you were leaving!

I didn't have any pranks for April Fools as I was on Holiday. Shame. Next Year, Next year~

^ Not Really. The beginning part seemed spammy, But if you read "What have been your pranks for April Fools. Share them here. " Then no, its not spammy.
As for myself, I don't really do anything on april fools day.

Has anyone seen the change in deviantart? Apparently, I'm on Team Seeker. Too bad...I wanted to be on Team Gaga.
Oh my bad x-e i thought it was a "I'm leaving topic....HAHAHA JK" I didn't realize it was a "What pranks did you play" topic XD

Sorry :lol:

It's spam and it shouldn't be here. >.>
No its not. Its a Pranks post. Haha, I bet you thought it was a leaving post! April Fooled you!

none ):
Whats this dA thing?
the dA thing, is which, on DeviantART.com, on april fools day they changed everyone's avatars to either Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Lady Gaga or Legend Of The Seeker.

Done.I got Edward, like I said earlier, D:

wish I was there :furawatchi:

No april fools, though everyones shoes seemed to be untied, according to a guy in my class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back