Save mom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] Chapter 1: Kidnapped[/SIZE]

Carla the <_< had 3 kids <_< JR, <_< Mimi, :mimitchi: Sapa.

Just then, a crimial named Bob :unsure: escaped from jail and kidnapped mom. "Help!" yelled mom. "Get away from mom, Bobby! Said mimi." " Keep your meaty paws off her!" Said Sapa. " This town ain't big enough for the 2 of us!" Yelled JR!. "Hehe, you helpless kids ain't gonna stop me!" The :( ran away with Carla.

The next morining, Mimi said"hey, whats this?" "It looks like a map." said Sapa. "Hey this map leads to :( 's Lair!" Said Mimi. "Didn't you girls hear the story? Whoever goes to :( 's Lair will never be seen again. There's lots of dangerous things on the way." Said JR. " Brothers these days i'm sure that the path is very safe." Said Sapa. " No. According to my mapping system, The path is guarded by a monster, 5000 <_< 's

and a deadly :( . " Said Mimi. "We're gonna save momo, no matter how dangerous!" said Sapa. They all got into the van. "Lets go!"said everyone as they started their journey.

Okay,now someone write the next chapter, oh and please, make it fit in on what happened in this chapter " (I.e don't say the maskitchi jumps out of nowhere and kills them, because it doesen't fit in and how could he kill them if he's at his lair, and it would make more sense if Mimi, Sapa, and JR make the journey first.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 2: Aw crud! I can't think of a name!

JR, Mimi and Sapa packed up their lunch, put on hiking boots, and began their journey. On their way, they saw a little :) being tortured by a :huh: ! The babies saw it happening, and started...

IT'S THE NEXT PERSON'S TURN!

Don't do that! And there are younger kids that would have been scared by that! And now because of that...

After JR permanently came back to life, he threw a big stone at the :huh: and the :) died. 'What's your name? Are you hurt?' he asked the little :( . 'My name is Katie and no I'm not hurt...badly...' the Ichigotchi responded.

[SIZE=21pt] Okay... chaper 2 shold be called, Katie joins the crew. Coninued.. Mimi said " Wanna help us stop Bob and save our mother?" " Yes, I'd love to stop Bob, he killed my father ([/SIZE] :( )." Said Katie. "Welcome to the anti :) crew!" Said Mimi, JR, and Sapa.

Chapter 3: In whitch the the dangers wake up.

The 4 of them rode along a path. All of a sudden , a monster jumped out the ditch. It was as smelly and disgusting as a living sewer.

Someone esle continue.

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 4: TROLLS AREN'T REALLY WHAT THEY SEEM...

The four of them walked up to the monster and realised it was crying. "Whay are you crying?" Asked Katie "And what are you??"

The Monster replied "I'm a troll and :angry: called Bob killed my mommy. My name is Billy and I want my Mom!"

JR trying to comfort Billy said "My mommy Carla got taken by Bob to, do you want to help us find him?"

Billy said "I would but I'm sacared of bugs..."

Sapa started to laugh! Mimi told Sapa to stop being a bully but she wouldn't. Katie got mad and pushed Sapa into the lake.

Billy screamed "SHE'S CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!" He was right.

JR rescued her from the lake but Sapa was already dead. "Rest in peace Sapa" He whispered as Katie, Billy, Mimi and himself stated to walk away.

He can't die!

Chapter 5:Through to sewer

Billy:Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?

Sapa:Uh, not really so buckle up!

JR:AHH!!A SEWER MONSTER!

Katie:no it's just a :D

Layla:Hi i'm layla :D took my mommy and left my here

Bob :lol: jumped out of a bush and said look at my butt!he pulled down his pants !!!!! :D B) B) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back