save tama from a death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use this when i get annoyed with my tama but dont want it to die

You have to take care of it the right way. The way you treat it determines what character you are going to get.

Regards,

DarkCore

not to contradict you but even when i have taken really good care of it it still turned into the same character

do you have a v1 or v2 if you have a v1 then it looks like that when you dont make it on the jumping game i dont remember what it is called. IF you have a v2 than it looks like that when you dont pass the jumping game and your tama falls
its actually called jump ^_^ :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

i think i added that somewhere in the post but i have no clue where ;) :blink: lol

If you get home and its dead then you will be to late

Most of thetime if they start to die it takes a while but still you should hurry

thanks mine was dying one day and i was like hey i wonder if you can reset it and it will live

yeah lol but say you forgot to bring it with you downstairs and suddenly you headrd a long beep then you would have to hurry and save it lol

What are you people talkin about? Whats a mimitchi? Whats a Memitchi? Whats a Nikatchi?
they r tamagotchi characters. anyway, ive a tama do that. but i let it die because i didnt no this.i was SOOOO sad because it was an adult and it had a baby wtih it 2!!!! the babe died 2 :angry: :wacko: :wacko:. the next day i found out this tip!!!! WHY DINT I FIND IT OUT EARLIER?!?!!? WHY!?!? :ph34r: :huh: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

srry you didnt save your tama mine was dying and i remembered the reset buttona dn wondered if it would work i dont know about the v3 though cause mine havent died yet lol

if my frined would have knew that she would be soo happy rite now......she was on gen. 6, the match maker had just came(like 5 minutes ago) and had 9999 points.....then 5 minutes after the matchmaker came....it die.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back