Scams.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polaroid

Reaction score
I was looking through the mail earlier, and one letter caught my eye.

It didn't have a return address, and the stamp was from Spain, and wasn't canceled.

I opened the letter, and it was from a woman who supposedly was the head of a bank, and she had found a safe with 77.7 million dollars (Yeah, right.), and it had belonged to someone with the same last name as me, and him and the rest of his family had died in a train accident, and that since we had the same surname, we could claim the money as our own, but we'd only get 40% of it, and she'd get 60% for 'her and her family'. She said it had to be done secretly so the Spanish government wouldn't find out, so we'd have to send her money first.

She also said that she was married to a man from South Africa who takes her calls when she's busy, so it wouldn't sound suspicious if we called and heard a black man speaking. :<

Who could ever fall for that? Discuss.

I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to try that :D I mean seriously, who would send someone money they don't even know?

-Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back