Scarriest Movie You Have Ever Seen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teletubbies are freakish.

I mean, what kind of CREATURE has a Television IN THE STOMACHS!?

Teletubbies are freakish.
I mean, what kind of CREATURE has a Television IN THE STOMACHS!?
EXACTLY. THEIR LIKE ALIENS FROM ANOTHER PLANET. 0_o When I was little, I was scared of those shows. I watched GNG, Kimba The White Lion, Bugs Bunny, and Pokemon when I was small. xD

hmmn..

honestly, i don't find horror movies scary.. i think they're freaking funny!!!

I mean, here is one of my quotes...

"Horror movies are so funny!! You see those stupid (insert bad word) go into the house, when they were told OVER and OVER again.. and they do it, and hah.. they die!! HELL YEAH!!" Don't ask, i was bored.

but.. McDonald's commercails with Ronald Mcdonald freak me out O-o

The *twitch* Ring.
Scarred. For life. Still Scarred. I hate saying the word "ring" now. *shudders* I know it's just a movie but *shudders again*
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!! I saw it 5 years ago when it came out in the theaters and I have been frightened of it since. I can't even think about it or I freak out. I'm 18 years old and I am completely afraid of the dark because of that movie. I HAVE to have somebody accompany me in the dark or I get so scared I won't even move. I hate the movie with a passion because it pretty much ruined my life.

I may seem like a wimp, but when i saw the grudge, I didnt sleep for three days. Im not kidding. Scared the crap out of me. I also refuse to see hills have eyes, because I also have tetraphobia. *Shudder* no disses to deformed people though. No hard feelings. But definitly the Grudge for me :rolleyes:

Well, I usually don't watch scary movies, but probably Carrie. It's not really scary until the end, though. My favorite scary movie is the pit and the pendulum. It scares you with suspense, it's great! (except the part where they dig up the tomb and...ugh*shudders*) And then there's also this short film called rabbit, I dunno how to find it, it was on linkjudge. It wasn't necessairly scary, just...disturbing.

just saw this but Dead Silence

theres thisone part where this guy is in the dark space and he sees this lady and then she like smiles creepy and eats his face

Well the scary movies I've seen are just the ones that no one is afraid of. But a lot of suspense freaks me out a little...like I get scared to know what happens. Then my BFF makes fun of me. :lol: . Whatevs.

Anywaysss....

IDK. I mean the ones I've seen are just suspense. And I refuse to watch anything gory. So I don't have a scariest.

The only movie I think that is scary is Resident Evil...I was forced to watch it when I was 10 >_>

And ever since I saw Resident Evil I hated All zombie movies...one zombie movie comes on the T.V. it's going to be like "OMFG! A zombie movie! Hide me!" And I'm still afraid of any zombie movies even though it's been 3 years since I saw Resident Evil...

I saw Blade when I was 4 and that didn't bother me a bit, mostly because I was confused the whole time.

But then when I was 6 I saw Gremlins which scared the pants off me for about 2 years..

When I was 9 I saw Pulp Fiction which scared me with the guy chopping off the other guy's heads, and the guys in the basement with that one black dude, really freaked me out..I was hoping they weren't doing what it looked like they were doing..(no seriously, were they?! I still don't know..)

I saw Saw 4 which scared the crap out of me..

The scariest movie of all time for me? [SIZE=14pt] The Devil's Rejects [/SIZE] Holy crudballs that's freaky. Especially when the girl runs out in the road with that skin-mask on..*shudders*

I found the Ring to be hilarrrrious!!! Except for the part where they find whats-her-face in the closet. *ew*

i say Sweeney Todd: Demon On Fleet St. Its sooooooooooo scary you see him phisically slit peoples throat!
Omgosh, I saw Sweeney Todd with a bunch of friends! xD

It wasn't really scary, just kind of gross and funny.

Iunno, but I couldn't help but laugh when he cut there throats. Because when they fell down into the basement below, it looked so funny the way they flopped around. xD lol!...Ahhh good times.

well the only skary movie i saw was "skary movie 3" it was so funny but wene it got to the monster seens i coldnt wach eney more.

and clover field it wasnt that skary but i kida sucked that you cant see the monster that great and the camra kept shaking and you coldnt see eney thing, I MUST FIND OUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!

well the only skary movie i saw was "skary movie 3" it was so funny but wene it got to the monster seens i coldnt wach eney more.and clover field it wasnt that skary but i kida sucked that you cant see the monster that great and the camra kept shaking and you coldnt see eney thing, I MUST FIND OUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!
o.o" Near the end of the movie when Hud dies, You see a clear view of the monster. Because Hud just freezes up and stares at the monster with his camera for a couple of seconds. Then the monster attacks him...And well he dies. O-O" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Only, when I was little. IT and Poltergeist (did I spell that right?) scared me when I was younger. I watched IT in a dark room when I was about 12 years old, and I was kinda freaked. Plus my mom..was freaking me out. Jaws, when I was younger (6ish) I watched parts and had to go away. I was scared he was in the toilet and my mom would make that "do..do.doo" noise and I would start screaming!

I saw Poltergeist when I was 9, and It wasn't so bad. But when the guys face starting falling off, I felt sick It was the goriest thing I'd seen at that age. I saw The Ring, before it was on DVD. After hearing some older girls talking about it being scary, and I found out I could rent it from the room. I saw it, and when she came out of the TV I starting shaking. It was past midnight and I starting shaking my dad yelling that "Samara is going to come and get me from the TV! Help!" lol, I've wathed soo many horror movies I'm like descensitized now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back