Scary Call..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I googled that number and there are an insane amount of complaints about that number.

Surprising how much damage these telemarketers and prank phone callers can do. X_x

Wow, I googled that number and there are an insane amount of complaints about that number.
Surprising how much damage these telemarketers and prank phone callers can do. X_x
I know. It seems I wasn't the only one to have this number call.

But with them they didn't whisper you're doomed. xD

It wazz a prank call mybe but be careful! Maybe someone on TT got your number! I dought it!

What do you mean you have her number? your freaking me out!!!!

I wouldn't worry, it's just someone trying to scare you. It was a prank call, and maybe if you want revenge you can call that number back and whisper, "you're doomed" back to them.

EDIT: I just googled that number and there have been many people who have been annoyed by that number. It turns out that the number that reached you is some kind of telemarketer for a homebased business outisde of Ontario, Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there is alot of complaints about it on Yahoo and everything if they call again tell them to go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back