scary movies/horror films

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon

Reaction score
if i havnt put your fav down please let me know what it is.

my fav is scary movie 4. the others are probably better but i havnt seen most of them :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :huh: :lol:

Hm, I like a lot of horror films. So far The Messangers was one of my favorites, along withthe grudge.

The Scary movie parodies were also very funny. x3

I liked Friday The 13th too, but I didn't get a chance to see part 2 since I fell asleep. x..x;;

I'm dying to see the Exorcist, and that new movie which is out; Mirrors.

But I thought Halloweeen was pretty dumb. All it is is Michael Myers walking around with a knife and killing people.. I saw the 5th and 4th ones.. and the first one, which I actually thought was scary since I was like 7 when I saw it.

I love horror movies.

My favorites would have the be the Saw series, and the Final Destination series. But Saw pwns all, in my opinion. I went to see Saw 4 in the theatres with my grandparents. My grandma said that it gave her, and I quote, 'the heeby-jeebies'. :3

Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Freddy vs. Jason.. Never struck me as scary. It was one of those movies where, while watching it, you aren't flinching but instead saying, "Wow. How bad would that suck, to die that way.. Ha."

I personally like Stephen King's movies. IT and Rose Red, mainly, but not really any of the older movies.

One older horror flick I did like was.. THE BLOB. Yes, spooky. It looks like strawberry jelly and shall eat you. >3

Moving on.. The Hills Have Eyes and Hostel were alright, too. I was never really all that into them, though, like I was with Saw. Final Destination was just.. Interesting.

My favorite horror film would have to be Cannibal Holocaust. That's some REAL horror! Not like those pathetic Saw movies >:3

i watch some horror but not a lot, i like the ring, final destination, exorcist, and a few others, final destination i just love the plot in those >:3

I love horror movies! :wacko:

I am to chicken to watch stuff like the excorsist! thats scary stuff but the scary movies are cool,I like horros that make you jump and keep you on the edge of your seat!

Hmm well I voted for the ring. It was just one of those movies that had a good plot but wasnt too gory. Halloween comes in second though. Although my favorite horror movie of all time has to be Blair With Project.

for me, 3 words:
ONE

MISSED

CALL
I love that movie~

It's probly my favorite :3

I'm way to scarable to watch really scary movies, I would only do it if I had someone to like cling to.

To be honest, I find all of them intensely lame. xP I watched Resident Evil a while ago and fell asleep to it. Now, if I can get my hands on a decent psychological thriller..

Oh, The Eye looked decent. I get that some time.

Latest posts

Back