*scary music plays*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hullo.

My name is BTBH on the site, but if your one of my FRIENDS (Which I doubt you'll be) then you can just call meh Jessy. My favourite color is black, and I enjoy drawing. Even though I'm not very good at drawing, I still do it. Got a problem with that!? You probably don't, unless your obsessed with perfect artwork. Why am I even blabbering on anyways?

I hop from site to site randomly, I guess you could say. And thats all there is too it. Hoppity hoppity hoppity....wonder why my name, avvie, and siggy are all depressing? Well, uh, TAKE A DARN GUESS.

^-^ Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

HULLO~ 83

I'm Ray. Well, not really.

I like drawing too :]

I'm new too.

I should shut up now.

*hides under a table*

Hahaha...somebody actually replyed to meh topic??

Well, prepare to be dropped into the tank of DOOM! It's filled with hungry sharks, so you'll rgret ever coming here.

*pushes button* HEY, WHERE'S MY TANK OF DOOM!? Ah well, I'll stick to plan B then.

Hullo Ray! Nice to meet ya. *twitches*

Mind if I hide under the table too? *hides under table*

My secret team of pink-clothed axe murderers have nothing to do with the dissapearence of you tank of doom. NO RLY.

I'm indestructible anyway. *cue captain scarlet theme tune*

And sure. It's a very big table. *killed*

Oh REALLY? I thought I ome maniacs in pink running around one day. I had no idea. Tell them I said hi.

Well, I'm going to Plan C. Plan C is fool-proof, and works every time! *fires gun* Darn it! I'm outta amo.

I really need to work on this whole evil thing. I mean, a gun isn't very evil...or very creative*draws herself a stick person*

Sticky (okay, stupid name but whatever), destroy Rayy! ''But I don't wanna!'' Oh don't give me that.

I am your master! OBEY ME! ''But tahts mean. How about a nice hug instead?'' No no no. Just leave. Your no good.

It seems I'm stuck with befriending you....*twicthes* *hides again under table*

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they're all out shopping today~

New outfits and makeup, you see.

You should blank your eyes and become a hypnotyst, like Shadow did.

Or be a PIRATE. Yarr.

And yes. xD *hides potion behind back*

Hullo. 

My name is BTBH on the site, but if your one of my FRIENDS (Which I doubt you'll be) then you can just call meh Jessy. My favourite color is black, and I enjoy drawing. Even though I'm not very good at drawing, I still do it. Got a problem with that!? You probably don't, unless your obsessed with perfect artwork. Why am I even blabbering on anyways?

I hop from site to site randomly, I guess you could say. And thats all there is too it. Hoppity hoppity hoppity....wonder why my name, avvie, and siggy are all depressing? Well, uh, TAKE A DARN GUESS.

^-^ Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
Welcome to Tamatalk!, I like your username ^-^ And I like drawing as Well. Don't Worry, I'm sure you are a great artist(i'm not obsessed with perfect artwork, heck, My art isn't perfect either)

Hello, you seem colorful!! lol

Please PM, me, I would LOVE to talk to you. You seem very interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back