Scary Pranks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate scary pranks?

• I have seen one before,may times,it was awfull scary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have seen one before,it wasnt scary

• I have sent one,and I dont feel one drop of guilty

• I have sent one,i feel guilty and sad

• i hate those!!!I HATE THEM!!!!!*GOES CRAZY*

• I dont mind them.............................

• Other(please reply).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7ZForever

Reaction score
I hate those scary image and screaming prank things.Like the jingle bell song backwords,and that scary maze,or when you watch something it scary....*shivers*i HATE THOSE.I almost had a heart attack watching those.They cause harmfull things like Heart Attacks and Seisures(Is that how you spell it?)and other things.What do you feel abouth them?

my stuipid brother put pranks on me that scared the life out of me,but i havent seen the ones your talking about.

Scary pranks aren't allowed on Tamatalk,There is a topic about it in (Non) tamatalk and this topic may encourage people to post them when it is againsed the rules :furawatchi:

-fp :angry:

I hate those scary image and screaming prank things.Like the jingle bell song backwords,and that scary maze,or when you watch something it scary....*shivers*i HATE THOSE.I almost had a heart attack watching those.They cause harmfull things like Heart Attacks and Seisures(Is that how you spell it?)and other things.What do you feel abouth them?
What's a seizure? :furawatchi:

(I know stupid question)

I've seen them before and thought it was kinda funny, but then i felt guilty that i laughed at that person.

Scary pranks are kinda scary at first but then they become less scary. A sezure is when someone has an uncontrollable "attack".

i love those things if anyone has a really scary one please pm me with the link ok so you don't post it in the topic

I haven't seen a scary prank on this site yet but on another site...it was kinda funny cause it was a video about the burger king (sp?) being guilty of sneaking in ppl's houses and giving them food. (seen commercial?) and at the end a scary face pops up. didn't make any sence, so it was funny! XD

O...m...g....I'm weird! ;)

I haven't seen a scary prank on this site yet but on another site...it was kinda funny cause it was a video about the burger king (sp?) being guilty of sneaking in ppl's houses and giving them food. (seen commercial?) and at the end a scary face pops up. didn't make any sence, so it was funny! XD O...m...g....I'm weird! :p
can you pm me that video plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back