scary qeustion............ do you belive...in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did it at the YMCA with my friends in the locker room alone. it totally happened. and i totally ran into the shower o_o

i did it at the YMCA with my friends in the locker room alone. it totally happened. and i totally ran into the shower o_o

hmmmm i don't wanna do it... last night i herd sounds in the bath room like someone walking around and my dad had gone to work and his girlfriend was in bed and it wasn't the house creeking what was it?

hmmmm i don't wanna do it... last night i herd sounds in the bath room like someone walking around and my dad had gone to work and his girlfriend was in bed and it wasn't the house creeking what was it?
By the sounds of it, I think it's... BLOODY MARY!! No I'm tottaly kidding, maybe it was just the door creaking or something, nothing to be scared of. :huh:

good luck!!!!! i don't think there is a real bloody merry although i am afraid of almost ANYTHING. does anybody know the story of bloody merry? if there is no story there is no bloody merry.

lol I've been dared ot do that like 5 times, and each time nothing happened. Don't believe it, it's just a dumb story that plays on peoples fear of the dark.

But I do believe that it is possible to summon a spirit, but really you just shouldn't do it. I used to be really into that stuff, but not anymore, I just think that even if you can summon a spirit, you never know who you may be summoning, and that's just somthing you shoudln't mess with.

"let the dead be dead, and the living, living"

~bible

Last edited by a moderator:
Mehh..I don't believe in Bloody Mary. Remember, if this stuff scares you, don't read on further :huh: . Anyways, there is a way to summon spirits. There is a game called an "Ouijia Board". The ouijia board contains a spirit. Do it with two people. Ask a question out loud (never ask questions about God, the Devil, or Death) both you and your friend etc. touch the pointer lightly. The pointer will move spelling out words and numbers. It's NOT a toy. If you aren't careful in the questions you ask, you may be possessed by the demon/ghost/spirit, or you may die :blink:

//TamaPATCHI

Mehh..I don't believe in Bloody Mary. Remember, if this stuff scares you, don't read on further ;) . Anyways, there is a way to summon spirits. There is a game called an "Ouijia Board". The ouijia board contains a spirit. Do it with two people. Ask a question out loud (never ask questions about God, the Devil, or Death) both you and your friend etc. touch the pointer lightly. The pointer will move spelling out words and numbers. It's NOT a toy. If you aren't careful in the questions you ask, you may be possessed by the demon/ghost/spirit, or you may die :(
//TamaPATCHI
Very right! I own one. It really does move on its own. :blink:

Also rumors/stories I've heard about Ouija Boards: Play it alone, get possessed! Like TamaPATCHI said, which I told her all about this quite thoroughly through PM, Never ask questions about God, the Devil, or how/when or anything regarding your death or someone else's, because that can result in a sooner death... And remember, demons always lie through Ouija! So, ask simple questions, but don't get too into it. Never believe a thing your Ouija says. ;)

Stories: My mom and her cousins and siblings always used to mess with their Ouija when they were all teens. Her uncle got tired of it and threw the Ouija Board away. The next day it ended up at his doorstep! Next he tried burning it, but it came back and was on his table the next morning! ;)

My aunt was always churchy and quite supersticious, and didn't approve of her brother playing Ouija. Well, after Christmas, she was on the stairs going down, and her brother walked up to her with a blank stare on his face. He pointed to the socks she was holding and said very clearly, "Those are my socks." and she said, "No. Grandma and Grandpa gave me these for Christmas. Don't you remember? Are you alright? ..." And he just kept telling her the same thing: "Those are MY socks." She didn't know what to do, but she did go tell her parents and somehow they got the demon out of him! I think he played Ouija alone... ;) :eek:

Mehh..I don't believe in Bloody Mary. Remember, if this stuff scares you, don't read on further ;) . Anyways, there is a way to summon spirits. There is a game called an "Ouijia Board". The ouijia board contains a spirit. Do it with two people. Ask a question out loud (never ask questions about God, the Devil, or Death) both you and your friend etc. touch the pointer lightly. The pointer will move spelling out words and numbers. It's NOT a toy. If you aren't careful in the questions you ask, you may be possessed by the demon/ghost/spirit, or you may die :(
//TamaPATCHI
I have a ouija board! it was scary after i tried it the tv went all crazy and the computer went all crazy too :blink:

My parents won't let me use a Ouijia board.. :( But I used a homemade one at my friends house before, she kept moving it on purpose..

Oh well.. Even if there were spirits and stuff, I'm to cute to kill ^___^

Anyway, we better stay on topic.

ill do it tonight :eek: im going to a sleep over/ birthday party! i heard that if you light a candle and run around and say "do you believe in bloody marie" then she appears whith a nife behind you! :eek: im to scared to do that though! im doing the mirror 1 :( :huh: :eek: wish me luck!
I never heard of the candle 1. Should I try it?

could u ask about love? like who your soul mate is? how do u make 1? i dont think my mom would ever let me buy 1...please, can i have instructions on how 2 make it?PLEASE?

Bloody Mary isn't real. My history teacher told me the real story behind it. Here it is:

There was a king (forget his name) and he had 2 daughters. The first daughter became queen and made everyone follow this certain religion (forget it) and the other sister (mary) didn't like beleave in that religion. So then Mary became queen and made everyone follow her religion and if they didn't she'd burn them in fire. So they called her bloody mary.

good luck!!!!! i don't think there is a real bloody merry although i am afraid of almost ANYTHING. does anybody know the story of bloody merry? if there is no story there is no bloody merry.
Go to this website https://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/bloodymary.asp I know a girl already pasted it but I dont think she said to scroll down. Anyways scroll down until you get to the story of bloody mary.....

i did it and yes she appeard i learned that if u dont scream she will start talking to u about her daughter Osumesu21 . [SIZE=21pt]Osu mesu BLOODY MAYRY IS GOIN' TO GET YA.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back