Scary stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Miley~

Reaction score
post scary stories here. At the top put in bold what ages your story is prefered for please.

I know there is a topic like this but it was from a long time ago and I can't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Umm OI don't really know much but I'll look up some. Heyy~Miley~, You might want to remind ppl not to say at the end: Post this two more times or u will die! That causes spam and un needed worry![/SIZE]

TT101

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Umm OI don't really know much but I'll look up some. Heyy~Miley~, You might want to remind ppl not to say at the end: Post this two more times or u will die! That causes spam and un needed worry![/SIZE] 

TT101
[SIZE=11pt]Yes, agreed. I would just like to remind others to treat this topic well. No more of this "POST THIS 5 TIMES IN THE NEXT HOUR OR YOU WILL DIE!" or "You and everybody you know will die in 7 days". It's not ture, but it might scare people. I know it scares me, and makes me want to post it to be safe![/SIZE]

I don't have any scary stories on hand at the moment, but when I find some/make up some I'll let you know. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back